New to Carnival

medic123

I have only cruised Carnival so I can't help you compare, but I can tell you how much I love the Inspiration. If you click on the link in my signature you will find lots of pics and also the Carnival Capers which are the daily schedule of activities. Hope that helps! I am sure you will love Carnival, and especially love the price difference. Some refer to Carnival as the Wal-Mart of cruising, but that is ok with us. We like the laid back feel of the ship and the casual surroundings. :)

I like wal-mart! The price is what brought us over. I have cruised out of Tampa once and loved it. I cruised Fascination back in the 90's so I really can't count that now.:)

Sure you can! I cruised the Fascination in 2001 and am getting back on her in 27 dAYS!!

I like wal-mart! The price is what brought us over. I have cruised out of Tampa once and loved it. I cruised Fascination back in the 90's so I really can't count that now.:)

The Fascination and Inspiration are sister ships. Same ship, different decor

The problem is that it has been sooo long since Facination I remember very little. It was a 4 day Key West and Coz cruise with friends, so the amount of tequila might has something to do with the memory lapse.:D

I just booked a Cat 12 on the Inspiration. I am diamond on Royal and really like smaller ships. Tell me what differences to expect. I am sooo excited.

Welcome. You're gonna love the 12.

I think you'll find the experience on Carnival similar to what you are used to. I think you'll find the food better and the atmosphere more lively. Inspiration is a great little ship, smaller and easy to navigate. Enjoy.

I just booked a Cat 12 on the Inspiration. I am diamond on Royal and really like smaller ships. Tell me what differences to expect. I am sooo excited.

The suite will be huge and gorgeous, just not the perks you are used to on RCL, only priority embark and debakation. enjoy.

I find the smaller ships are so much easier to get around on. However, if you are used to speciality restaurants, there wouldnt be any on this ship.

I believe the bath is a whirlpool on this ship, some would consider that a perk. There are probably pics of cat 12s around if you do a little searching. Iv seen a pic of Imagination suite that Host Mach had and it was gorgeous.

Archived