Room and floor change.What to do with original luggage tags?u

BoPippy

I have seen cases where two sets of bags show up at the old cabin because they forget to forward one set to the new cabin. Personally, I have gotten the cruise line to mail me new luggage tags. You can also get blank tags at the pier where you drop off luggage.

Sure you can use them. Just be sure to put the new cabin number on them.
Paul is correct. The color of the tag designates the ship and the "A" or "F" on the tag means that the luggage should go to either the aft or forward service elevator in the initial luggage sort. That's not your deck; just which elevator. And, since it's just for the initial sort, it's not a biggie if your cabin is now in the forward part of the ship or further aft. With the cabin # and your name on it, the luggage will be delivered to your cabin.

We received our docs yesterday and our luggage tags were completely blank? Should they have had information already on them?

No, princess does not have the luggage tags filled out for you, you fill in your name, sailing date and stateroom number before putting them on your luggage. Everyone receives them this way! :) Enjoy!

Archived