Cruisers from the LEFT COAST of the USA- let's talk about our CRUISES..

cctn

Char give her our best, we really miss her. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sat, I am ready to book a cruise for the fall of 2011, just need to do some finall finally checking.

Gay

Have no idea for our cruise fall of 2011 either.

Will have this one in April 2011.

Do not want to cruise hurricane season.

Will have to ponder this.

Laura

Laura, looking at the latter Oct 2010 schedule on the Navigator, Rome to FT Lauderdale. The intial one was on the Voyager, late Nov back to Galveston. We would prefer to fly over and cruise back. Most I have talked with, say it is a really nice time, & weather not bad. The other factor, prices are lower then going from States to Europe. John & I want to add another cruise besides the 7 day April one. Friends wanted us to go with them Oct 8th 2010 on the Ruby Princess, but there is no way we can come up with the $$ that soon, plus that one is almost full already. If the schedule doesn't change much, between 2010 and 2011, it would be around the 22/23rd of Oct 2011, 14 days.

Gay

Hi to all you west coast cruisers!

Have not been on for a while, of course I've been busy researching cruises!

We have finally decided to do the Eastern Med. We are on Celebrity Solstice October 5, 2010 its called the Ancient Empire/Holy Land Eastern Med.

Check it out, the ports sound fantastic and we overnight in Egypt. Can't wait for this one! Any one out there care to join us???!!

Happy Cruising

Melody:D

Upcoming Cruises-

Celebrity Infinity/September 2009

Celebrity Solstice/October 2010

Past cruises-

Celebrity Millennium/Alaska/September2008

Sun Princess/Alaska/September2006

Melody it seems many are doing Med Cruises. Friends from our Hawaii Cruise are going in August on a Celebrity.

Gay

Since DH has had some vertigo problems after flying and cruising that last 2 months and have been severe we are not flying for a while for cruises and plan several MR ones. He has taken certain meds pre cruise. He did ok on our Mariner one last Feb with just very minimal symptoms. We would love to do a Med Cruise but am not even doing a Caribbean one again for this reason yet.

I am just happy he did ok with the MR one and if that is the only one we ever get to do I am happy to be able to cruise at all. If he had become ill after the Mariner one it would have been our last cruise.

You have to do what you have to do and be thankful for it I guess.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.:)

Laura

Aloha everyone, today we will be around 98 so the Swampers probably be going on.

Laura, after my surgery a number of years ago now, I decided it was time for us to really enjoy life and begin visiting places. The Cruises have enabled us to do this. I do hope you both will be able to enjoy more cruises.

We could do a 12 Day med for a little more then the TA but it would mean long flights each way.I am putting extra money into our savings for the cruises.

Gay

I think 100 for Phoenix today.

Too warm for me..I am in the wrong place.

In a week or so will be getting booked for our cruise.

Plenty of time to plan great fun.

Have to wait for Carol though to get back.

She is such a sweetie..

Thanks for the well wishes Gay..(that is my middle name)

Laura

Laura have you been on the Radiance before, she is a beautiful ship. She doesn't have a Royal Promenade but the glass in front of the outside elevators provides you an awesome view of the ocean. Except for you cabins, there are areas offering beautiful views. When we are cruising, you will find me on the Deck mostly unless we are attending an activity. We are suppose to cool down to 80's again by Thursday.

Gay

Laura have you been on the Radiance before, she is a beautiful ship. She doesn't have a Royal Promenade but the glass in front of the outside elevators provides you an awesome view of the ocean. Except for you cabins, there are areas offering beautiful views. When we are cruising, you will find me on the Deck mostly unless we are attending an activity. We are suppose to cool down to 80's again by Thursday.

Gay

Never been on the Radiance but very much looking forward to it. I can live without the Promenade.

With all our Arizona Cruisers thread people going it will be fun since I have met most of them already at our get togethers.

Hot here today.

Laura

Sorry double posted earlier. I had problems with CC at that time. Took forever.

Laura I have had issues with CC where it won't Post. Many times I go into Systems and Clean Disk and that helps, other times it is strickly CC's fault. WE have always enjoyed the Sea View Cafe on RCL ships. We have yet to cruise on a Voyager class but we will in April 2011 and if I can work it right, will do the TA in latter part of Oct of 2011 out of Rome.

Hello I had a report today from Carol's husband Narce, she is doing fine but does need to remain laying down and says hi to everyone.

Gay

Love the updates on Carol. Thanks Gay.

Don't know how long before she can use a computer though I bet.

She has been through alot.

Laura

Laura your welcome, it sounds like it could be awhile since according to Narce, she has to lay flat. Did you receive a form from our TA this morning regarding our Group Cruise requesting names & Birthdates etc. She will be busy tomorrow with everyones Reserv.

Our mornings have been very cool these past few days, 67 now with a high of low 80's.

Have an enjoyable day.

Gay

Laura your welcome, it sounds like it could be awhile since according to Narce, she has to lay flat. Did you receive a form from our TA this morning regarding our Group Cruise requesting names & Birthdates etc. She will be busy tomorrow with everyones Reserv.

Our mornings have been very cool these past few days, 67 now with a high of low 80's.

Have an enjoyable day.

Gay

I recieved the form from my favorite TA this morning and gave her my requested room yesterday and my pre-booking certificate number for cruise credit. I'm ready to cruise with the Left Coast Cruisers.

Guess I'll have to begin spending part of my day here soon.:D

Later,

Dave

Hi everyone...

I talked to Carol this morning and she had me laughing until I cried...she has the best attitude I have ever seen. She sees her doctor tomorrow and told me that if he wants her to continue laying face down then she will just tell him "to forget that". He told her that by laying on her face it puts pressure on her eye causing the fluid to drain faster...well she thinks if sitting up makes it drain slower then she would prefer that...after all she has plenty of time she said.

I don't blame her...poor little thing she has more patience and stamina than I do.

I got my requests from my personal favorite TA and have submitted all the info.

Poor RCL stocks down 16%. We will be doing our part to help them through these tough times.

Carol is such a sweetie and she does have a wonderful spirit. I did not get to talk to her much on the ship but through postings it shines through. Hopefully she will get the ok to be up more tomorrow

Hey I think Left Coast Mariners would be a great name for the Roll Call Boards!:p

Laura

Hi.....gosh I guess I missed whats going on with Carol.

I just haven't been checking in with the LCC as I should.

Get well soon Carol.

Hope everyone else is well.

Hey Linda you should come with us.

Maybe another get together at the Acapulco?

I really enjoyed that afternoon watching the Sapphire Princess and Star leave port.

Laura

Evening all, nice to see our room pick up again, I guess our Cruise about to open up has spiced things up a tad.

Hey Laura, now that is a thought once the Roll Call gets going, then we could have two names one for our Calif group and one for the Cruise. I like Left Coast Mariners, hope it hasn't been taken yet.

Linda yes please join us, AZ is close enough. :).

Gay

Archived