Cruisers from the LEFT COAST of the USA- let's talk about our CRUISES..

cctn

Evening all, just got back from a lovely dinner at Johns brothers home, little Pat, bought these cute little Ceramic Rabbits for my BDay, and they are on the Hutch her husband built for us.

Carol thank you for the great Card it is so cute, & thank each and everyone of you for your wishes. Virginia I do hope you had a wonderful Birthday as well.

Laura I do hope your going to join us in 2011 on our Left Coast Crusiers trip to Mexico.

Gay

Gay - Welcome to the 21 and older crowd. Now we won't have to sneak you drinks;)

Gald to hear you had an enjoyable BDay & Easter:D

Chris

Good morning all, Chris you won't have to sneak me any drinks, but might have to assist me to my room, especially if I have to many Birthday drinks. :D

Carol, Chris and Susan are a lovely couple and a dinner crawl at the Ports is a great idea Chris.

Gay

It's starting to sound more like Mexican Champagne to me:D

Carol, R U & Narce IN? Anyone else want to join the crawl:confused:

Gay - we may both need some help back to the ship:eek:

Chris

Aloha to all our LCC friends, not much going on here today, saw our Marmy's ( Kitty), Dr yesterday to give her an update on him, & she wants to recheck him soon. I told her I am not keeping him on his meds continually only if needed and she was happy with that. Have a great day everyone.

Gay

Laura, once our 2011 Cruise is opened, I am certain a Roll Call will officially open up there. We can all go in and join up, yet still maintain our Calif & this board as well. You in fact will start seeing many from the two Threads going.I will myself start a Clock once I have the exact date.

Gay

Laura, once our 2011 Cruise is opened, I am certain a Roll Call will officially open up there. We can all go in and join up, yet still maintain our Calif & this board as well. You in fact will start seeing many from the two Threads going.I will myself start a Clock once I have the exact date.

Gay

It is going to be one awesome cruise..

Our cruise was so great in Feb and knowing so many from that cruise will return with all the others is going to be so special. Can't wait. Laura

Laura, just imagine, we have probably 70 off the Calif board going, now add that to the general Roll Call, it should be quite a group. John doesn't get excited about cruises, until the final days just before boarding, then he looks forward to the meeting of people, activities we might do. Now myself I am excited knowing we will be on a ship two yrs from sail date. Wish we had one planned before then.

Gay

Laura, just imagine, we have probably 70 off the Calif board going, now add that to the general Roll Call, it should be quite a group. John doesn't get excited about cruises, until the final days just before boarding, then he looks forward to the meeting of people, activities we might do. Now myself I am excited knowing we will be on a ship two yrs from sail date. Wish we had one planned before then.

Gay

I have imagined a huge Roll Call.

If we go to the Acapulco Mexican Restaurant on the pier Sat afternoon we may have to reserve the entire place.

It was such a great place to hang out and meet so many cruisers before we even get on the boat.

I met some of the Roll Call at a fish restaurant around the corner from Doubletree on Friday night and they invited us to sit with them.

I never cruised till 2007 when someone talked us into it and I so wish I had discovered it sooner. I have cruises booked but hope the economy and PTO-health cooperate. This cruise April 2011 will be a priority though.

Laura

We began cruising in 2002 and it was to the Mex Riviera so ironic that our Calif Cruise is to Mex and over my Birthday again.:), Since then, April 2004, 11 Night E Caribbean on the Brilliance of the Seas, April 27th 2006, 17 day Panama, then this past Oct, 15 day Hawaii out of San Diego. I only wish we had the $$$ to cruise more often. This is my feeling I hope to get a couple more cruises in as we can never know what our health will be and DH is 12 yrs older.

Gay

It's starting to sound more like Mexican Champagne to me:DChris

Hey Chris...Mexican Champagne....sounds great to me...pour me & Jim a couple...:D A restaurant crawl...that sound interesting but might get a little full...then not be able to eat dinner. ;)

Char

Just chiming in to say hi to all the Left Coast Cruisers!

DWTS cast off tonight. Sure hope its someone who's first name is Steve! :D :eek: :D

Linda...come join us will be fun...Jim and I really enjoyed meeting you and your DH last February on Mariner.

It is going to be one awesome cruise..

Our cruise was so great in Feb and knowing so many from that cruise will return with all the others is going to be so special. Can't wait. Laura

Laura...your are exactly right this will be an awesome cruise with great people going.

Love ya,

Char

Aloha, Char I enjoyed an email from our Hawaii Friend, Blanche. This will be so nice to see friends from our previous cruise. I need to update Karen & Pete to see if they were planning on going. They will handle their own booking, since they have been on over 100 cruises all with RCL. Have a wonderful day all.

Gay

Hi Everyone...

Just stopping in to let you know that Carol (Corky) had a second eye surgery last Tuesday to release water on her eye. She is doing fine but cannot get up and move around so not sure when exactly she will be able to get on here to post.

She called me this afternoon and I was out and didn't get home until late so didn't see the message until an hour ago.

I will call her tomorrow afternoon (we have an early birthday party to go to) and then I will have more information.

Char

Hi Everyone...

Just stopping in to let you know that Carol (Corky) had a second eye surgery last Tuesday to release water on her eye. She is doing fine but cannot get up and move around so not sure when exactly she will be able to get on here to post.

She called me this afternoon and I was out and didn't get home until late so didn't see the message until an hour ago.

I will call her tomorrow afternoon (we have an early birthday party to go to) and then I will have more information.

Char

Poor Carol.

We definately want to be kept up to date.

Give her our best wishes and tell her we m iss you.

I had actually noticed no recent postings.

Thanks Laura

Archived