Cruisers from the LEFT COAST of the USA- let's talk about our CRUISES..

cctn

Just checking in, our roll call thread has been so busy as we are just over 2 weeks away. Don't want to be neglecting anyone! :eek: Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

eastertree.gif

thanx Glenda - love the tree - I know you will have fun on your cruise -

I asked Angela to check out Mariner postcards for me and if they have them in the logo shop - I didn't tell her to get some for me as it's too late to send her $ and I just now thought about it too - So, if she says they have them, can I ask you to get some for me - and it'll be just right cuz I'll see ya at the THR - I am talking about a lot of postcards -- then I thought of asking Narce's nephew but he'll be on vacation.

thanx......... carol

thanx Glenda - love the tree - I know you will have fun on your cruise -

I asked Angela to check out Mariner postcards for me and if they have them in the logo shop - I didn't tell her to get some for me as it's too late to send her $ and I just now thought about it too - So, if she says they have them, can I ask you to get some for me - and it'll be just right cuz I'll see ya at the THR - I am talking about a lot of postcards -- then I thought of asking Narce's nephew but he'll be on vacation.

thanx......... carol

Absolutely, Carol, no problem! :D

Hi Everyone...

I have been hearing about this thread...now I know where it is too. Looks great...I will need to go back and catch up...before it gets any bigger. :rolleyes:

Looks like a great group and hopefully will grow fast with all the wonderful people who live on the west coast...from Canada down to Mexico. :)

Carol...great of you to get it started.

Love to all,

Char

hI CHAR:

Welcome Welcome!! ! glad you found us!!

hope more left coast cruisers from way way up the continenent to way way down find us too! It'll be fun talking about cruises that we all take and plan on taking!! Carol

Hi Carol...

Thanks for the welcome...nice thread and of course lots of people I already know which is nice....Good to see Arizona Laura here it was lots of fun sailing with her and Gene last Feb on the Mariner.

Happy Easter to all..

Love,

Char

Happy Easter to all the Left Coast Cruisers!

Happy Easter to You too Linda -- didn't realize you will be on the Mariner again real soon - !! hope you can join us on April 2011 - another big group wants to go and rock that boat!! Carol

Evening all, just got back from a lovely dinner at Johns brothers home, little Pat, bought these cute little Ceramic Rabbits for my BDay, and they are on the Hutch her husband built for us.

Carol thank you for the great Card it is so cute, & thank each and everyone of you for your wishes. Virginia I do hope you had a wonderful Birthday as well.

Laura I do hope your going to join us in 2011 on our Left Coast Crusiers trip to Mexico.

Gay

Happy BIRTHDAY GAY!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day...............

HAPPY Easter to all LCC......

Chris

--and hope you and your lovely wife had a good day too - after Mass we went to Brunch at this fancy Mexican Restaurant since I love love love Mexican food - wanted something different from the ham/prime rib/turkey, etc and I am glad we went - it was crowded -- so good!! I know we will be going there on lots of Sundays from now on! It also has the longest bar and fanciest drinks! hmmmmmmmm- we had champage today but I am looking forward to some nice margaritas there next time! Carol

--and hope you and your lovely wife had a good day too - after Mass we went to Brunch at this fancy Mexican Restaurant since I love love love Mexican food - wanted something different from the ham/prime rib/turkey, etc and I am glad we went - it was crowded -- so good!! I know we will be going there on lots of Sundays from now on! It also has the longest bar and fanciest drinks! hmmmmmmmm- we had champage today but I am looking forward to some nice margaritas there next time! Carol

Fancy Mexican restaurant......They must have had running water:D When going Mexican, Margaritas, are Champagne. New time make sure to have Mexican Champagne:D:p

Carol...during our 2011 cruise we'll have to do a restaurant crawl in each port.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter:cool:

Chris

Archived