What if I don't want to be upgraded???

krisbtr

I am currently booked in an 8b balcony cabin on the Conquest with my husband. Our kids are in the interior across the hall. I noticed in the deckplans that our cabin is capable of sleeping 4 (sleeper sofa and upper).. My question is, will I be involuntarily upgraded if someone with a group of 4 needs a balcony? I just want to make sure we are still near the kids, and not one or two decks away.

I am currently booked in an 8b balcony cabin on the Conquest with my husband. Our kids are in the interior across the hall. I noticed in the deckplans that our cabin is capable of sleeping 4 (sleeper sofa and upper).. My question is, will I be involuntarily upgraded if someone with a group of 4 needs a balcony? I just want to make sure we are still near the kids, and not one or two decks away.

Just say "No" if you get the call.

Iv heard of folks who got moved. If they move you, all you can do is squak and make them move the kids too.

I booked 4 cabins back from where I wanted to be, just because it looked to me like those were all quads, but now only two show as quads. I told my PVP let's not tempt them to move me.

All of the above and in addition call them once to tell them and then call them back the next day or so to make sure it is on your reservation. Get a confirmation # number for the notation as well.

However, not to worry....I just like to be extra sure. It has helped in the past.

If you tell them you have your children across the hall, they will not move you.;)

Certainly Carnival should already know this as I'm sure the bookings are linked.

All of the above and in addition call them once to tell them and then call them back the next day or so to make sure it is on your reservation. Get a confirmation # number for the notation as well.

However, not to worry....I just like to be extra sure. It has helped in the past.

Just wondering how you know this ?? Did Carnival call and tell you they wanted to move you but were not because you called 2X and had a confirmation # ??

You may not be given a call. You're cabin can be changed without notification if you're moved to an equal or higher category cabin.

I had to argue for quite some time to keep my 7A cove on the Dream... They kept wanting to upgrade me to an 8D...

:rolleyes:

Call Carnival and tell them that you are not interested in ANY upgrade or move. They will honor that request...

Archived