o.k. don't laugh but.....what is

puggylicious

Usually it's there only the first day you board -to do the suitcase thing, as mentioned above.

Thereafter, Stewart the cabin steward will stick it away in a cupboard, or under the beds somewhere

and you probably won't see it again for the duration of your cruise.

I usually agree with Aplmac, as he is a wise person and usually a knowlegeable poster, but this time he got it wrong. It's to protect your luggage form what could be on the bedspread. If you were to use a blacklight on one of those spreads your jaw would drop.

I usually agree with Aplmac, as he is a wise person and usually a knowlegeable poster, but this time he got it wrong. It's to protect your luggage form what could be on the bedspread. If you were to use a blacklight on one of those spreads your jaw would drop.

EEEEWWWWWW!!!! :eek:

LOL, funny but true :)

All crewmembers always pull the spreads off the beds on layovers. ;)

Watching Television is bad for your health and feeds the dark side with WAAAYYYY too much information.

There are some things I would prefer to live my life happily not knowing about. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels and several ships and NEVER gotten sick or gotten cooties from the bedspreads. And know of nobody who ever has. And together they probably add up to 10,000 stays in various places (friends and me combined).

Watching Television is bad for your health and feeds the dark side with WAAAYYYY too much information.

There are some things I would prefer to live my life happily not knowing about. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels and several ships and NEVER gotten sick or gotten cooties from the bedspreads. And know of nobody who ever has. And together they probably add up to 10,000 stays in various places (friends and me combined).

Yep - that IS what I found. Not on a cruise, but in a motel along the CA coast. Took it in Kleenex to guy at front desk. He told me the fecal debris was from a raccoon - that they sometimes come into the room when the helpers are cleaning them up and have door open.:eek: Oh - really?

Went back to the room and found a cat sleeping in there. I picked up the cat, took him to the office, told the man in charge that I found his raccoon. The man wasn't happy w/ me?:eek:

Oh really???:eek:

To protect the luggage...are you serious?!! Do you know how much crap is on your luggage and where it's been? That doesn't make sense, the mats are to protect the bed linens from the dirty luggage.

I usually agree with Aplmac, as he is a wise person and usually a knowlegeable poster,

but this time he got it wrong.

It's to protect your luggage form what could be on the bedspread.

If you were to use a blacklight on one of those spreads your jaw would drop.

Verily I say unto thee

in this case thou art indeed wiser and a helluva lot more perceptive than I :)

Who'da thunk it...but I suspect you're... you're a bad boy that's what! :D

Archived