Pay no attention to me...just celebrating booking my first cruise!!

Hi folks.

Just wanted to shout from the rooftops that it is official! I have booked Freedom of the Seas, room 6640, as our first cruise. This will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary, and we actually will be on the cruise on the day.

Now I just have to figure out how to get one of those counter thingies on my signature.:p

Look at the top of the page in the yellow bar for count down clock.

Enjoy your cruise

You will need only the deposit at booking...the amount depends on the length of cruise (ie a 7 day cruise is 250 per person....) . Then, you must pay the rest before the final payment date.

HTH

This is not true in my experience. We have taken several 7 day and 9 day cruises through RCI and the deposit amount was $500 each time.

Hi folks.

Just wanted to shout from the rooftops that it is official! I have booked Freedom of the Seas, room 6640, as our first cruise. This will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary, and we actually will be on the cruise on the day.

Now I just have to figure out how to get one of those counter thingies on my signature.:p

Congratulations on your first cruise you will love it :)

Hi folks.

Congratulations, when are you going? We are on the Freedom in June...can't wait!!:D:D

Hi folks.

Congrats on your first cruise. You never forget your first and like most of us, I bet that you will be hooked for life.

Hi folks.

Hello from the UK whitenack!

I completely understand how excited you are feeling right now, as we have just returned from our 1st ever cruise - and it was on Freedom of the Seas !!!

We loved everything and we are now completely hooked on RCI, in fact yesterday I booked for Oasis of the Seas for Apr 2010 !!!

I am just in the process of loading my photos onto photobucket so as I can put a link to them on here - however it is taking me a while as I took just under 700 pics during the Cruise !!!!!

I have also started doing my Review - but its also very long so that's taking me a while too !!!

I lost months of my life on CC before our Cruise and I am so grateful to all CC members for all their Advice and Tips - and no-one ever accused me of asking any stupid question, even tho I thought some of them were !!!

So as you can tell, I really do know how you are feeling, and if you have any questions - about anything - just ask, because I guarantee that someone on here will be able to answer it for you.......

And if you have any FOTS-specific questions - I would be happy to help !!!

Congratulations on making your 1st Cruise booking - You are going to love Freedom - She and her Crew are magnificent !!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes from the UK !!!

Hi folks.

same with us too, we just booked Freedom of the Seas for April 2011 for first time... (aye, I know long way to go)... room 6330... for my 50th birthday....

that is nice for 10th wedding anniversary

Scottishwee35

Hello from the UK whitenack!

I completely understand how excited you are feeling right now, as we have just returned from our 1st ever cruise - and it was on Freedom of the Seas !!!

We loved everything and we are now completely hooked on RCI, in fact yesterday I booked for Oasis of the Seas for Apr 2010 !!!

I am just in the process of loading my photos onto photobucket so as I can put a link to them on here - however it is taking me a while as I took just under 700 pics during the Cruise !!!!!

I have also started doing my Review - but its also very long so that's taking me a while too !!!

I lost months of my life on CC before our Cruise and I am so grateful to all CC members for all their Advice and Tips - and no-one ever accused me of asking any stupid question, even tho I thought some of them were !!!

So as you can tell, I really do know how you are feeling, and if you have any questions - about anything - just ask, because I guarantee that someone on here will be able to answer it for you.......

And if you have any FOTS-specific questions - I would be happy to help !!!

Congratulations on making your 1st Cruise booking - You are going to love Freedom - She and her Crew are magnificent !!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes from the UK !!!

That is nice comment,

sorry I am interup it, as I am from Scotland.... as it will be my first time on RCCI too... I have sailing with Disney cruise....

My brother and his girlfriend booked Oasis of the Sea for 10th July as their first time too....

We will be sailing one week after Whitenack!! as we thought we were too early to booking it but glad to hear that Whitenack booked it too... make me feeling better lol....

Scottishwee35

Congratulations...we just got off the Freedom last week and already booked the Voyager for next February! It really is addicting. My husband didn't think he'd like cruising...well, now he'd rather do this than our original land based vacation for next year! It is so much fun...

Congrats!! I agree with the pp, when someone books, it is exciting for all of us. ;)

We went on our first cruise almost exactly 1 year ago and we are now hooked. Just went on our second and are prepping for the 3rd in 98 days. We also have future cruise certs for Disney and RCCL. We have cruise ideas planned for the next 2 years. So, yes, this is an expensive addiction. :D

Have a fun time planning for the next 2 years.

Indeed an expensive addiction. That's why I have not taken an early retirement...I might miss a cruise or two.:cool:

Archived