Swine-hunting cruise... Anyone in?

No desire to go to Mexico, swine flu or not!

After last week, either do I... Now I'm hearing that this flu might not be as bad as originally thought... flights are now continuing into Mexico City..... Are cruises next?!

It isn't offered as an excursion, but there is a business in the Everglades of swine hunting from helicopters. They even let you bring your weapon of choice. I think it would be a blast.

No desire to go to Mexico, swine flu or not!

You are missing a lot and isn't the purpose of traveling to expand your horizons, knowledge of the world and its people? Closing your mind to new or different experiences seems to be defeating the true purpose of tourism and may be one of the reasons for so much stereotyping of people from lands foreign to us. Some people, I'm afraid, are only interested in a sanitized, Disneyfied version of the world and that is unfortunate, IMHO.:(

It isn't offered as an excursion, but there is a business in the Everglades of swine hunting from helicopters. They even let you bring your weapon of choice. I think it would be a blast.

Now that would be a cool excursion! Can we bring back on board and have the chef's cook them for us!?

Archived