Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

That is fair enough - although I have seen that you have to have two (different) booking numbers to do that.

Just dreaming of doing BTB Seabourn cruises ....

Yes you must have two different booking numbers for it to work! ...for example in your case if you were taking the following 7 day South American crusie after your transatlantic it would qualify for another Referral Coupon as it is a separate booking # linked to your TA.

For anyone who has put down deposit already and will be sailing within the next few months. Please contact me. I still have coupons available. ianlin(at)msn(dot)com

Edited by ianlin

Yes, you can use two coupons if you book your back to back separately( and thus have separate booking numbers) but before you do remember that you often get discount for booking them together and that discount may be more than the additional $400 on board credit.

I have never heard of the credit being allowed before the first timer sails but it can be used simultaneously( that is if you refer friends who are new to Seabourn and you all sail together).And I do get notice from Seabourn about my OBC that shows up precruise in my final booking statement from my TA( as well as the card in my suite).

I note that on the new referral coupons it states that the past guest must not sail prior to the new guest - I think this must have changed because last time I used a coupon the new guests were definitely sailing after us. If the person referring sails prior to the new guests, they are not now credited with the OBC but instead get a referral certificate good for 2 years from the date of issue. Anyone else noticed this?

This has ALWAYS been the case. The referred new passenger sails, and the person who referred them gets the OBC on their NEXT SB cruise (unless it is the same cruise).

Host Dan

I note that on the new referral coupons it states that the past guest must not sail prior to the new guest - I think this must have changed because last time I used a coupon the new guests were definitely sailing after us. If the person referring sails prior to the new guests, they are not now credited with the OBC but instead get a referral certificate good for 2 years from the date of issue. Anyone else noticed this?

Does one have to sail within two years or book within two years?

Hello,

I have a referral coupon for a first time Seabourn cruiser ( if possible sailing before 13 may 2013, but later is also fine ).

If you're interested,

please let me know and I'll send it out to you!

dhoogheralfatyahoo.com ( please replace at by @ )

kind regards,

ralf

JPH, could you clarify that you will be on your first Seabourn cruise?

Ralf (#1554 above) may be able to help, but I'm sure someone else will be along soon :)

As you can see from my signature, it will be my first Seabourn Cruise

Edited by JPH814