Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

We're a couple off on our first Seabourn cruise next week, and wondered if anyone had any referral vouchers? Can they be emailed?

Thanks!

Hi there , it says on the reverse of the coupon that "original coupon must be received prior to referred guest's sailing date".

You can email me your details and I can send it to my TA tomorrow Seabourn should therefore receive it before you sail.

Email me at bkm1 @ live . com obviously removing the spaces.

I need your name, booking number and your address to complete the coupon.

Hi there , it says on the reverse of the coupon that "original coupon must be received prior to referred guest's sailing date".

You can email me your details and I can send it to my TA tomorrow Seabourn should therefore receive it before you sail.

Email me at bkm1 @ live . com obviously removing the spaces.

I need your name, booking number and your address to complete the coupon.

Hi, thanks so much. I've just emailed you saying that we're in the US taking a US cruise. Is that a problem?

• 3 weeks later...

I can help you out. Please send me an E-Mail at JPW6@georgetown.edu and I will fill out the coupon for you. I will need your name, booking number, complete address (including your country ) and preferred E-Mail address. I will scan completed coupon as proof that you applied for the referral and mail it to Seaborne as a one day delivery. Upon Seaborne receipt, I will E-Mail you the link for your records.

We are first time Seabourne cruisers sailing out of Barcelona on 13 October. Would anyone like to give us a voucher. We are Australians currently in France without a scanner or printer. Do we need a copy? Some posts have said voucher can be emailed direct to Seabourne. It seems bit confusing.

Thanks

Jim & Merilyn

We are first time Seabourne cruisers sailing out of Barcelona on 13 October. Would anyone like to give us a voucher. We are Australians currently in France without a scanner or printer. Do we need a copy? Some posts have said voucher can be emailed direct to Seabourne. It seems bit confusing.

Thanks

Jim & Merilyn

Hi Jim & Merilyn

I can help you with a voucher. I'm in Australia as well, so I can post it off to the Sydney Seabourn office tomorrow morning. I need your Names, Booking Reference Number, Address and Email Address. You don't need a printer or a scanner. I can scan the completed voucher and email you a copy for your records

You can email me at dbattams at live dot com

We set sail on October 31 out of Athens. You'll love your Seabourn cruise

Diane

We have referrals if anyone needs one. Please e-mail rustymerle@hotmail.com with your name, booking number, complete address (including city, state, zip code, country) and e-mail address. The original referral will be completed and sent to Seabourn. A copy will be provided for your records.

Thanks,

Linda and Michael

We have a referral coupon available for anyone new to Seabourn who is traveling on or before our next cruise, which is 21 March 2016 (LA to Ft. Lauderdale via Panama). You must sail on or before our cruise and your final payment must be made for the referral. This is worth

$400 for onboard credit. Contact us at ehjbej@gmail.com if you are interested