Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hello I have a referral coupon for a first time Seabourn cruiser - my cruise departs June 6.

Please e-mail me at luxury 'dot' lizard 'at' icloud.com

thanks.

oops - thought I had a taker but it did not work out due to dates. So coupon still available.

We are based in the UK and are cruising Seabourn for the first time this July, paying final deposit in May (apparently UK final payment is required only 2 months out). Does anyone have a voucher and could explain how the system works. My email is rgriggs121 at google dot com.

Many thanks

Hi, I am new to seabourn and will be cruising August 22nd, 2015 on the Odessey from Athens Greence to Venice Italy, and looking for a referral coupon. Information on how the referral system works would be greatly appreciated. We need to pay in full in a few weeks and I'm not sure if this coupon needs to happen first?

Thanks!

Edited by orlavagrl

Hi, I am new to seabourn and will be cruising August 22nd, 2015 on the Odessey from Athens Greence to Venice Italy, and looking for a referral coupon. Information on how the referral system works would be greatly appreciated. We need to pay in full in a few weeks and I'm not sure if this coupon needs to happen first?

Thanks!

I sent you an e-mail (in response to yours) please let me know if you received it as I seem to have gotten some sort of error response.

The main thing with using these coupons (which seems to confuse people) is that both parties must have made their final payment for their respective cruises before the coupon can be sent to Seabourn.

oops - thought I had a taker but it did not work out due to dates. So coupon still available.

new to this: we are booked in early September, first Seabourn cruise, final payment due June though we could pay earlier if needed. already have $1000 times two OBC from either TA or Seabourn (cannot tell where it came from) Am I eligible to offer someone who has a coupon the $400 coupon exchange deal, or does my already having $2000 OBC preclude offering?

Hi, we are new to Seabourn. Paid in full for our cruise on May 30, 2015, Istanbul-Istanbul on the Odyssey and looking for a referral coupon. My email is johnwang at skynet dot be.

Thank you.

John

Edited by JK300