Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi,

If I get a referral coupon from my friend, will it in any way mess up my credit from Amex Plat and from my travel agent?

How much will I get and how much will my friend get? Also, is my credit good on my first cruise or my second?

Thanks!

Edited by farbster
extra question

We are on Sojourn in two weeks , 20th June from Monte Carlo .

We are first time with Seabourn and would like to use a voucher .

Our mail puririheights at gmail.com

Brook

I have one and also I live in NZ if you would still like a voucher

Check your emails

Edited by Thecat123

Hi lovely Seabourn cruisers! We're heading to the Mediterranean in October of this year for the first time cruising on Seabourn and our final payment is due in about a month. Anyone have a referral coupon to share?

Hi,

I'm not super familiar with the referral coupon program. Is there any way we can still take advantage of a referral given the below?

Here's the situation - we are fully-paid for our 3rd Seabourn cruise departing July 11. I don't have the first clue where our coupons might be (to refer someone else), but I understand I can easily request them from the Seabourn club, which would allow me to refer a new cruiser.

Anyone new to Seabourn with a paid-for cruise that would like a referral?

Thank you!

Diane

Edited by deiger
correction

Diane,

If you can do the following you MIGHT be able to to it:

1) call SB Club ASAP and ask them to send you the coupons

2) once you have the coupons in hand post here for someone new to SB who is sailing before you ( or on the same cruise)

3) send that person the coupon and have them complete it send it to SB ASAP

In order for this work work the last step should really be done by two weeks before your cruise ( they generally say a month but I have known them to process them faster, but of course this is not guaranteed) so you are really working with a very tight timetable.

If nothing else get the coupons and refer someone on an upcoming cruise and use your OBC cruise on your next cruise after July.

• 2 weeks later...

We have referral vouchers available and are cruising October then again December. UK based but can be used worldwide. We will do the paperwork with Seabourn for you.

Send a message to henry (at) cctv42 (dot) com

Henry :)

We are booked for the Oct 13th transatlantic on Odyssey. We have two couples traveling new to Seabourn. Can we submit referral coupons for two separate cabins on the same cruise or are we limited to one referral per cruise?

Seat takers,

Can you clarify your situation?

When you say "we have two couples traveling new to Seabourn" are you one of the two couples? If so then simply request two coupon referrals from cruisers on this thread and use one for your suite and give the other to your friends to use.

If you are not one of the two new couples and have already been on Seabourn you can give referral coupons to both couples for each of them to use. You will then receive two coupons for referring them -- use one on that cruise and the other one in the next two years.