Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Not wishing to hijack this thread. I still don't fully understand the referral system. We have just booked our second cruise with Seabourn, we are sailing on the 23rd July, can you only have a referral for your initial cruise?

We did have one for our first cruise thanks to a very nice poster on here thank you. :)

We will be on our third Seabourn cruise in September. We have never had a referral certificate. How do we get one to pass on to a new cruiser? And if we can et a certificate, how do we pass it on to a new cruiser. Judith

Referral Credit of 400 dollars, anyone want a certificate as I have one to spare.

Just send me details on here and I will contact you.

Must be sailing and full payment before end of September this year and be a first time cruiser with Seabourn.

Thanks

Hi Leesre

I'm completely new here, but just read your message - My wife and I are going withe Seabourn cruise for the first time October 8. from Venice to Istanbul and it would be super with a Referral Credit - can you help?

Kind regards from Denmark

Sandra,

We have a coupon, and there is time for Seabourn to process it.

We can mail the coupon to Seabourn and email you a copy.

Please send your Name, Booking Number, Address, and E-mail Address to us at:

flyingscotsailors at gmail dot com.

Peter & Ann

Hi Peter and Ann

I'm completely new here, but just read your message - My wife and I are going with Seabourn Cruise for the first time October 8. from Venice to Istanbul and it would be super with a Referral Credit - can you help?

Hi

I'm completely new here, but just read about referral credit

My wife and I are going with Seabourn Cruise for the first time October 8 2016 from Venice to Istanbul and it would be super with a Referral Credit - Anyone to help?

Kind regards from Denmark :)

Edited by Stauning

We will be on our third Seabourn cruise in September. We have never had a referral certificate. How do we get one to pass on to a new cruiser? And if we can et a certificate, how do we pass it on to a new cruiser. Judith

Try contacting the Seabourn Club to get the referral certificate

seabournclub@seabourn.com

You see from other posts here what happens once you get the certificates

Fudge,

As I tried to respond to your question on the other thread where you raised the issue let me try again yo explain the program. The program is designed to reward both a first time Seabourn cruiser and someone who refers that first time cruiser. As you are no longer a first time SB cruiser you obviously can only secure a credit by referring someone who is booking their first cruise. You can only use one $400 referral credit on each cruise. If you are taking back to back cruises and they are booked as separate cruises (different booking numbers) then you could use one on each segment. But usually you get a substantially lower cruise fare for a combo cruise so that is often more financially advantageous than booking separately and using another $400 credit. So back to your current situation -- contact Seabourn Club and ask them to send you the referral certificates. Then either find a friend who is booking a Seabourn cruise concurrent or before your next cruise. Then you send them one of your original referral certificates, they complete it and mail that original back to Seabourn when they make their final payment. Then they will get $400 to use on their first cruise and you will get $400 to use on your next cruise. Hope this clarifies the issue. Oh, and if you or the person you refer are getting an OBC credit from your travel agent you cannot use the referral credit on the same cruise.

Hi Peter and Ann

I'm completely new here, but just read your message - My wife and I are going with Seabourn Cruise for the first time October 8. from Venice to Istanbul and it would be super with a Referral Credit - can you help?

Hi Stauning,

We still have coupon for a Referral Credit. Send us an email at flyingscotsailors "at" gmail "dot" com and we will respond with more information. Just replace the "at" and "dot" with @ and . :o

Peter & Ann

Hi Leesre

I'm completely new here, but just read your message - My wife and I are going withe Seabourn cruise for the first time October 8. from Venice to Istanbul and it would be super with a Referral Credit - can you help?

I think someone may have hijacked my offer of the 400 dollars OBC, but I was looking for someone who is sailing before 8th October, 2016.

I see that FlyingScotSailors have offered you a certificate, sorry I cannot help at the moment.

Taking our second Seabourn cruise in July so have a referral coupon worth $400 available for any new Seabourn cruisers. You will need to have completed your cruise by mid June this years (2016) if possible. Please email me on

Fittonp (putting an at sign next) moretonhall (putting a dot next) com

Written this way to avoid spam bots - please insert @ and . In the appropriate places and close spacing.

We are UK based.

Many thanks

We have Seabourn Referral Coupons for $400 onboard credit available for first time cruisers as well. We have one cruise booked leaving 21 March and another booked leaving 21 September. You would need to be cruising on or before either of those dates. You can send us a message if we can help you (ehjbej@gmail.com).

We've just booked our first Seabourn cruise for August 16.

We got $200 OBC as part of the deal - trust this means we would not also be eligible for the referral OBC?

You certainly are eligible Chewbacca as your $200 is totally separate.

If you are looking for a $400 referral coupon I have one available if you require it.

If you are interested please contact me on keefatniffy(@)msn.com replacing the (@) with an @ thus getting rid of the brackets.

Regards

Keith

We've just booked our first Seabourn cruise for August 16.

We got $200 OBC as part of the deal - trust this means we would not also be eligible for the referral OBC?

If it's a redeemable (i.e. you can cash it out if unused on board), this OBC is combinable with the referral OBC, or any other OBC for that matter.

If it's a non-redeemable (i.e. use it or lose it), it is non-combinable with anything other than the shareholder's credit.

Most OBCs you get from travel agents are non-redeemable, unless they buy it for you out of their own pocket. You'll need to check with your travel agent and reconfirm with Seabourn.

It's actually Seabourn who have been giving the $200 (in the UK) as part of their signature savings event so I got that too so would also be interested to hear if it can be combined with referral credit (for referrer and referree!)

In that case, I highly doubt the 2 OBCs would be combinable, as they are both offered by SB. Better check directly with SB to get the definitive answer, and be prepared to have to choose the better option, which in this case should be the $400 referral OBC.

This applies to referrers and referrees.