Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

We have recently booked Seabourn Odyssey for 21 November 2015 and realised we have a referal coupon.

I appreciate the date is close, but if there are any 'new to Seabourn' cruisers needing one, who might sail either before us or with us and would like to share in an on board credit then please e mail: sheilabethell@yahoo.co.uk.

margbem

Just saw your note. DH and I have just about recovered from ourrecdnt Moroccan and Turkish land trip. Now I need to focus on the Feb NZ trip -- just looked at the pics from your trip again -- great inspiration. I will email you a few pics from our trip. After two long land trips I have booked a Seabourn Med trip for June to recover.

Please email me at: callmrich1@aol.com.If your cruise is closer than 2-3 weeks, you may not have time to register the coupon, as SB Guest Services, while always willing, can be swamped with all manner of requests. Send an email, and I'll reply by first class mail Note: you have to send in an original coupon, not a facsimile.

Smooth sailing.

writer100

• 1 month later...

I will be sailing on Seabourn for the first time on February 3rd. If it is not too late, I would love to take advantage of the referral coupon program. Could someone help me with one?

My email is lacat3cruising at gmail.com

Thank you,

Carolyn

I will be sailing on Seabourn for the first time on February 3rd. If it is not too late, I would love to take advantage of the referral coupon program. Could someone help me with one?

My email is lacat3cruising at gmail.com

Thank you,

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn - I can help you with a referral and I emailed details to you at the address provided. Thanks!

We are also sailing on our first Seabourn cruise soon and only just found out about the referral coupon. Please...has anyone got one ? There may still be time to process it.

We leave Jan. 11 for the Antarctic cruise and can't wait. Thanks in advance.

Sandra. (Artcruiser).

We are sailing on the quest to Antarctica departing Chile on Feb 3, 2016. We have already paid our final payment. This is our first SB cruise. Can we still take advantage of the referral coupon?

Yes. Just send me an email at

Lsmeadephd AT aol DOT com

and I'll let you know what info I need to refer you. I have a coupon and will put it in the mail for you Saturday.

Im doing the same cruise in January 2017 so would love to hear your impressions.

Happy New Year

Linda

Referral Credit of 400 dollars, anyone want a certificate as I have one to spare.

Just send me details on here and I will contact you.

Must be sailing and full payment before end of September this year and be a first time cruiser with Seabourn.

Thanks

Edited by LEESRE