Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We are UK resident new-to-Seabourn cruisers off to the Norwegian Fjords in the summer. Have read with interest the posts on referral coupons on this site and think I almost understand the system. So, does anyone have a coupon which we could use/share? Would at least help those of us who have to otherwise use the puny £ sterling!

Tucruisers

Yes I have a referral coupon if you would like? Please email me at donandkateaway@gmail.com and I can get your details and forward coupon to Seabourn.

i just put a deposit down on an ob on a departure 7/18 - full payment is due soon... Can i take advantage of this offer or is it only for bookings made direct?

Thanks,

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

You certainly can take part, if you want to send me an email at jmcc30"at"outlook.com (obviously using @ instead of at) I can sort it out for you.

Hello, my husband and I are first time Seabourn cruisers and will be sailing on the Odyssey 7 day Venice to Athens trip May 16, 2015. I'm a bit skeptical of this credit thing, but people seem to be saying it works. If you have one, my email is vmrussell2001 "at" yahoo.com. Thank you and Happy Sailing to all!

For a New Seabourn Cruiser, who has a confirmed Reservation on a future Seabourn Cruise? –

I have several Seabourn Cruises Referral Coupons that you can fill out and mail to Seabourn in order to receive $400 per cabin in On-Board-Credits. I will assist you on what to do and where to mail the coupon. I can also provide you with information on IF you can combine this “Referral Coupon” with other on-board-credit vouchers from your travel agent, American Express Platinum Card, Carnival Cruise Line Stock Owners benefits, or other such programs.

- Please e-mail me at - dh at bonnieanddave dot com

Dave

We have booked a cruise for July 2016 through our TA and made the initial deposit. It is our first on SB and I wonder if I'm eligible for this referral coupon. We already have credit from TA and from Amex Plat.

If we get this $400, is it on top of all of the credits we already have?

Thanks for your advice.

I am a past guest, having sailed on seabourne in July of 2013. We have just booked our next cruise - for September of 2016. Friends want to join us. How can I get the referral coupon so I can give it to them to fill out?

I am a past guest, having sailed on seabourne in July of 2013. We have just booked our next cruise - for September of 2016. Friends want to join us. How can I get the referral coupon so I can give it to them to fill out?

My girlfriend had sailed Seabourn before and it was on her recommendation that I booked our cruise in July. She called Seabourn and they mailed her a referral coupon that she completed and mailed back. They JUST called me today to confirm receipt of the coupon and that the credit had been applied to my account.

I let my friend know and she said she got an email from them confirming the same yesterday.

Have fun!

Rachel

The referral works like this... A past passenger refers a new couple by extending to them a referral coupon. After final payment is made by the new passenger, each guest receives $400 shipboard credit for the next cruise. Hope this explains the concept..

Host Dan

PS No, I don't have any more coupons, and come to think of it, I haven't been mailed any for quite a while..

Question...we are both going on the same cruise in September. If my friends fill out the coupon and makes final payment, would we both get it on that September cruise, or would we have to wait until out next cruises?