Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We're sailing Seabourn for the first time this June; final payment due March 15. I got a little lost reading through all the messages in this thread to figure out how this works, so I'll just put out there that I'd love to get a referral if/when the timing is right. We're traveling with my parents, so we have two suites -- can we each get referrals?

You can email me at jacobs at thedp dot com

IIRC you swap email with someone here and then they snail mail you the coupon which you then provide to your TA. Once final payment is made both parties get $400 OBC. However this may be an issue 'The coupon is due at the time of final payment. (This is why I suggested that you ask for one when you know you will be sailing).'

Hopefully someone can clarify the process (perhaps write an up to date first post for this thread).

Edited by Emperor Norton

Maryella,

If you have not received any compensation or on board credit from your Travel Agent you should be eligible. It is not too late -- generally ok up until about a few weeks pre cruise. If you post your email address I will contact you and send the coupon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is our first cruise and also my first post on Cruise Critic. My husband and I have booked a Baltic cruise with another couple--we are all new to Seabourn. If anyone has a coupon for us and possibly for our friends, we would appreciate it! Our final payment is due early May.

Thanks!

Our next sailing is april 2016 so if anyone who is paying thier final before then let me know and i can mail you a coupon. Does anyone know if you can scan a coupon and email to someone as a pdf so that they can print and use. Would be so much quicker than snail mail for sure. Cheers.

I fear not! I am pretty certain it has to be that little bitty flimsy slip of paper rather than a scanned and printed equivalent.

Reminds me, must try to check that we have OBC (from a referral some time ago) prior to our March cruise ...