Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Does anyone need a referral coupon for first time Seabourn Cruisers good for $400 on-board credit. Any first time Seabourn cruiser that has made final payment, I can provide a coupon and forward it to Seabourn. Let me know at wrogers0003 (at) gmail (dot) com. Replace the (at) with @ and (dot) with . Located in the US.

Fully paid for first time cruise Oct. 11th. Can any one help with this coupon. New to me, clueless here?

Hi mjiflowers. I have one for you. I will fill in and send to seabourn. Please e mail me your booking ref and names sailing date etc to seabourn lass (at) g mail (dot) com. No gaps in address. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing October 27 so would love to provide one or two coupons to sailors who are making their final payment before that date. Please email me at graham_montrose@nospam.com. Remember to delete the words 'no spam' before sending. Thanks!

blush - email correction...grahamUNDERSCOREmontrose@hotmailNOSPAM.com. Please remove the words in capitals first! Thanks. I hope to hear from you.

Edited by curiousx

Guess it's too Late for referral as we are sailing 9/11..... But checking just in case. Would love to participate as a first time Seabourn cruiser. Email Tvalen214@aol.com.

Sorry yes you have to have the coupon back to Seabourn 10 days before sailing, but apply for some Referral Coupons on your return and then next time you sail with Seabourn you will get he 400 dollars.

I just booked our first Seabourn cruise today:) It was very last minute, so had to do all the payments today. Can I still use a referral coupon and if so, does anyone have one for us? So looking forward to November! My email is micknmags at yahoo com. Thanks!

Alison

Edited by Maggie4nc

I just booked our first Seabourn cruise today:) It was very last minute, so had to do all the payments today. Can I still use a referral coupon and if so, does anyone have one for us? So looking forward to November! My email is micknmags at yahoo com. Thanks!

Alison

Hi i can help. Please e mail me at seabourn lass (at) g mail (dot) com. No gaps or spaces. I'll fill in and send to seabourn tomorrow. I need booking reference and names sail date and address. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Folks:

I'm a first time Seabourn cruiser on the 11/29 Spirit sailing. Just paid in full and would love to get the referral bonus as a top-up.

Please let me know if you can help.

Contact me at topkatz50-sbcoupon (at) yahoo.com with your mailing address and we can get you hooked up.

Paul

We are sailing October 27 and have a referral coupon available for you provided your final payment is made before that date. The Seabourn Club Desk must receive the coupon (original - no photocopies or fax) no fewer than 10 days before the sailing date.

I will need your name, Seabourn booking number, Address (city, state/province, postal code, country) and your email address).

Please email me at graham_montroseNOSPAM @ hotmail.com. Delete the letters in capitals and the two spaces from my email address before using.

Thanks!

My fiancee and I will be honeymooning and cruising Seabourn for the first time on May 2, 2015..my birthday (Istanbul to Athens on Odyssey). We're up for mutual back scratching! :)

If that means you'd like to be the proud owner of a Referral Coupon worth $400 to both of us .. then I can help you out ..

Please email me at foxland@iinet.net.au

Cheers Allan

I will be sailing Oct. 27, 2014 and have a $400 coupon ~we both need to have paid in full. I will call Seabourn Club Manager and make all of the arrangements.

Will need your name, address, booking #.

Please e-mail Host Dan as to my e-mail address ~he will happily give it to you.

Martita B

West Texas