Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

That's good to know, thank you Stamfordian (and it helps you are in UK too!)

The only thing is.... I am way ahead of time (first cruiser - excited - surprise celebratory trip for husband) and the cruise isn't until Feb.2016! (but I need that long to get excited and do hope to book before end of month) Not sure if the way in advance thing might be a problem... :)

It shouldn't be. A lot of people book a year or more in advance. You have the security of knowing that your price is fixed at the time you book (barring a dramatic increase in oil prices) and a good TA should get you the best discount that far out. Plus you can take advice on what will be the best cabin for you and secure it at a fixed price, unless you decide to do GTY.

And then you have a nice long while to sort out packing list, buy the extras you might need for the trip, do loads of research on the places you will be visiting - and enjoy the anticipation!

This is exactly what to do. Once you have booked and have a booking reference contact somebody with a referral voucher (aha! I have one right here up my sleeve) and we will then liaise to ensure the referral goes through and we both benefit.

To contact me you can email grumpy(dot)old(dot)man@btinternet(dot)com.

Hi Stamfordian.. just to let you know I've now booked and have sent you an email.

We have booked for the Majestic Fjords and North Cape cruise in June 2015. We will not pay final for a few months (later than October, sorry). Does anyone have a coupon to share? I can be reached at my Cruise Critic user name at yahoo dot com.

We have booked for the Majestic Fjords and North Cape cruise in June 2015. We will not pay final for a few months (later than October, sorry). Does anyone have a coupon to share? I can be reached at my Cruise Critic user name at yahoo dot com.

We have a coupon for you. Just sent you an email.

Hi, we sail on October 27 so we can offer referral coupons to any first-time Seabourn sailors whose final payment is made before then. Our email address is grahamunderscoremontroseathotmaildotcom.

Thanks

Edited by curiousx

Ok, here I will quote from the letter SB sent to me last year along with referral certificates. I doubt if they have changed the conditions for usage since that time.

"Please note that the credit will only be applied once we have received the original coupon, verified its combinability, and the final payment has been received for your referral. Please note that only one referral coupon can be applied per booking. Referral on board credits are not combinable with other offers of on board credit.

Please also note that if the new guest cancels and does not sail the referral is not longer valid. If the past guest sails prior to the new guest the referral on board credit will be applied to the new guest reservation if eligible. The referral on board credit will not be applied to the past guest reservation because they sail prior to the new guest , instead they would be sent a referral certificate. The referral certificate will be good for two years from the date of issue. When the past guest makes their next future reservation they simply need to return the certificates to take advantage of the unused referral certificate."

Hope this clarifies the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are planning to book our first Seabourn Cruises tomorrow if our cabin is type is available.... how or who would we go to get a referral credit? Thanks in advance...new to Seabourn and this thread but looking forward to it :)

Hi rayjames I could let you have coupon send me your email and I will forward details. Use dot and at so it is less obvious. It is not combinable if you qualify for interline discounts. But I am not sure quite what these are, I think it is travel industry or forces discounts.. Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

Hello,

We are first time SB cruisers, we are to pay our final payment at the end of September 2014, but are not sailing until 6th January 2015, out of Auckland NZ.

If anyone has a referral credit that fits in with these dates please email me on cbo36078atbigponddotnetdotau.

Thank you :)

Hello,

We are first time SB cruisers, we are to pay our final payment at the end of September 2014, but are not sailing until 6th January 2015, out of Auckland NZ.

If anyone has a referral credit that fits in with these dates please email me on cbo36078atbigponddotnetdotau.

Thank you :)

Thank you to all for the offers of coupons, we have made arrangements with Loncan.

Thanks again :)

Hi rayjames I could let you have coupon send me your email and I will forward details. Use dot and at so it is less obvious. It is not combinable if you qualify for interline discounts. But I am not sure quite what these are, I think it is travel industry or forces discounts.. Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

Hi LN50

Thank you so much...!!!!! My email is rayjames7 at usa dot com

Edited by rayjames7

We are booked for this cruise and want to know if anyone has the referral coupon. Also what is a CCL coupon that was referenced in a prior post? Thanks

I have a coupon available for $400 On Board Credit for you if you have not already made arrangements.

Contact me at topkatz50-sbcoupon (at) yahoo.com with your mailing address so that we can both benefit.

Regards,

Paul

Hi All,

We have our first Seabourn cruise on December 20th, so our final payment is due in a few weeks (woohoo!!).

I'm not sure how long it takes to get the referral coupon processed - will this be enough time to get it before our final payment is due?

Anyway, if anyone has a referral coupon available, that would be great!

Please email me at faast2atgmaildotcom

Thanks!

Gary & Mo.

Perth, Australia