Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We have a referral coupon available for a first time Seabourn cruiser. We sail Oct 17, 2014 so if anyone needs a $400 onboard credit before then please email Foxberry22 at gmail dot com

I have a $250 room credit from my TA and a coupon from a friend for 1st time cruiser.

But on the back of the coupon it says it cannot be combined with any other onboard credit offers.

Is my TA credit considered an onboard credit offer? Or they just talking about other offers from Seabourn?

Thank you for any help you could give me.

L

I have booked my 1st Seabourn Cruise departing April 9th and have already paid in full, we also already have $150.00/person in OBC are we still eligible for the referral coupon?

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Teddybeer,

Were you able to use 2 different onboard credits? I'm in the same situation

I still have a referral coupon available for any first time cruiser on Seabourn. We are cruising on December 5 2014, so if you are cruising or paying your final payment before this date send me an email to dbattams at live dot com. I will let you know what details you need to provide to me for completion of the coupon, I will then send the coupon to Seattle and scan and email a copy of the completed coupon to you for your reference.

Diane

dbattams at live dot com

I have a $250 room credit from my TA and a coupon from a friend for 1st time cruiser.

But on the back of the coupon it says it cannot be combined with any other onboard credit offers.

Is my TA credit considered an onboard credit offer? Or they just talking about other offers from Seabourn?

We'll be taking our first Seabourn cruise soon and we have multiple OBCs on our booking. We have the referral OBC, a CCL shareholder OBC and another OBC from our TA. In our case, the agent OBC is coming directly from her and is combinable with the referral OBC. I don't think a flow-through OBC from Seabourn via your TA would be combinable. I think it all comes down to the source of your TA onboard credit.

Hi

I have referral voucher available to any new Seabourn cruiser making final payment before my next cruise early 2015. I am based in the Uk but am happy to mail elsewhere. Hoping someone can benefit from the on board credit.

Pat email furnp01@aol.com

Edited by pat44
Forgotemail

I still have referral coupons available for first time cruisers. Contact me at topkatz50-sbcoupon (at) yahoo.com.

Paul

I still have a coupon available for $400 On Board Credit for first time cruisers. Preference given to those traveling by November 2014.

Contact me at topkatz50-sbcoupon (at) yahoo.com with your mailing address so that we can both benefit.

Regards,

Paul

Could I ask if a referral coupon should be registered or whatever, before the cruise is booked and a deposit is paid?

Or can I book the cruise, pay the deposit and then contact one of you regarding a possible onboard credit? The cruise I am thinking of booking is WAY in the midsts of time so not a last minute thing.

Or can I book the cruise, pay the deposit and then contact one of you regarding a possible onboard credit?

This is exactly what to do. Once you have booked and have a booking reference contact somebody with a referral voucher (aha! I have one right here up my sleeve) and we will then liaise to ensure the referral goes through and we both benefit.

To contact me you can email grumpy(dot)old(dot)man@btinternet(dot)com.