Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We are first time Seabourn cruisers set for October 2014 (this fall). We would appreciate a coupon if anyone has one available. We have to make our final payment on July 19 and didn't realize we had to have the coupon before then.

Email us at paulgre AT gmail dot com

Thanks,

Donna and Greg

I have done one, which failed because of other party on interline discount but I liaised with Seabourn directly in Sydney. They were very helpful in letting me know what was happening, so personally would send directly to them again.

On that note I still am trying to give away a coupon ASAP as we set sail Aug 15, so need pax who have paid or are about to pay final moneys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello

I have a referral coupon to give to any first time cruisers on Seabourn. We are cruising on Odyssey in the first week of December 2014. If your final payment is due before this date you can email me at dbattams at live dot com.

Hi,

I should have added that if anyone is interested in using my referral coupon, please contact me on jag60uk@yahoo.com

It doesn't matter what country you're from but you need to have already made your final payment and be sailing before September 20th.

Thanks.

Edited by jag60uk

We are sailing in October 2014 and HAVE A REFERRAL COUPON.

Would be very happy to hear from someone who sails 1st time with SEABOURN.

Pls mail me your eMail adress and I will send you the coupon.

ruby dot rubino99 at gmail.com

Actually, I have three coupons available for first time cruisers. Amazing what you find when you clean off the desk. :D

Send me an eMail (topkatz50-sbcoupon (at) yahoo.com) and we can coordinate getting you a referral coupon for $400 on-board per suite credit for your first Seabourn cruise.

Sorry for the wacky address - I have all the spam I need, thank you very much. :)

Looking forward to hearing from you, and have a great trip!

Paul

I still have referral coupons available for first time cruisers. Contact me at topkatz50-sbcoupon (at) yahoo.com.

Paul

How and when do you get the coupon from Seaborne?

For instance if I wanted to refer a friend, when will I receive the coupon from SB so that I can refer my friend?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for your help.

L.

Edited by 123linz123

How and when do you get the coupon from Seaborne?

For instance if I wanted to refer a friend, when will I receive the coupon from SB so that I can refer my friend?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for your help.

L.

Once you have completed your first Seabourn cruise you can request a referral coupon by contacting Seabourn Club:

Phone: 866‐934‐2332 or 206‐626‐9199

Email: seabournclub@seabourn.com

Just to let you know that my referral coupon is still available.

We are sailing on September 20th 2014 and would love to hear from someone who is sailing for the first time with Seabourn before that date, so that we can both receive some on-board credit.

E-mail address is jag60uk@yahoo.com

Thanks.

I still have referral coupons available for first time cruisers. Contact me at topkatz50-sbcoupon (at) yahoo.com.

Paul

Just sent you an email. We booked a "last minute" (October) cruise today and made final payment since we're inside of 90 days. This will be our first cruise on Seabourn. Thanks!