Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

My wife and I are booked on Sojourn sailing from Singapore to Athens 15 March 2015. We are UK residents and have a Referral Coupon which must be returned to Seabourn's UK office.

I would welcome contact with a first time Seabourn cruiser sailing before that date - ideally UK based.

CORBALLA

We are sailing 3 Feb 15 and have a referral coupon available. If interested, please email mcleary2@tpg.com.au. Regards Maria

Hi Maria,

What a coincidence. Are you on the same 12 day Sojourn cruise departing February 3 from Singapore?

We are first time Seabourn cruisers and would be more than happy for you to sponsor us.

Email on the way......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have cruised a fair bit but are first time Seabourn Cruisers. We are booked on the Soujourn in November 2015 out of Dubai to Singapore. We would be grateful to receive a Referral Voucher which I believe gives the same benefit to the referrer. Many thanks and happy cruising.

I will be happy to send a voucher in for any first time Seabourn cruiser who would like $400 OBC. Just email me your name, full address inc Zip/post code and booking number at

peterheyburn@yahoo.com

and I will send a coupon in on your behalf.

Please be aware that you must be far enough away from embarkation such that the coupon will definitely reach Seabourn at least 10 days before sailing.

• 4 weeks later...
We have booked a Seabourn cruise leaving Venice Oct. 3. We have heard of a $400 coupon for first time passengers. Does anyone have such a coupon and can you do the referral for us?

Please reply to leger @ leger dot us.

Thanks.

I have a coupon and would be happy to give it to you. I'll send you an email as requested.

Hi

Julie and Ian here from Uk Have just read this post and am wondering if anyone has a referral coupon that we can use as we are just booking our first cruise with Seabourn. The onboard credit would be great.

My email is julieshaw6 at aol dot com

Thanking you in advance

Julie x