Just off the Dawn

theroos

I only wish I could have turned right around and gone back out with them tonight. I tried to watch it pass from the Empire State cam, and will be peeking at the bow cam for the next week or so, remembering the wonderful warm isalnds, and the fantastic crew aboard.

In particular, a few hostesses on deck six....

I guess the best indication of how much I enjoyed it is the fact that I had booked another NCL cruise before we docked in NYC this morning.

I only wish I could have turned right around and gone back out with them tonight. I tried to watch it pass from the Empire State cam, and will be peeking at the bow cam for the next week or so, remembering the wonderful warm isalnds, and the fantastic crew aboard.

In particular, a few hostesses on deck six....

I guess the best indication of how much I enjoyed it is the fact that I had booked another NCL cruise before we docked in NYC this morning.[/quote]

Now that's what I want to hear! :D One happy, satisfied, contented cruiser is music to my ears. We are sailing Jan 30th and your enthusiasum is making me impatient! :D

Also just off the Dawn -- we had the most fantastic time! It was great meeting fellow CC members from our roll call -- we met our first sea day, then had dinner Monday night at Salsa's. For anyone who has a cruise coming up on the Dawn, I can't tell you how jealous we are!

Still busy getting laundry, mail and housework out of the way (and putting up the tree and decorations this weekend!) but I'll try to post a review next week.

After our bad experience on the NCL Dawn last spring, I must ask those who think the Dawn was so great, have you been on other cruise lines? Holland American and Royal Caribbean ships are far superior to the Dawn.

But Foot you are the only one to cruise the Dawn out of New Orleans that must have been the problem :rolleyes:

After our bad experience on the NCL Dawn last spring, I must ask those who think the Dawn was so great, have you been on other cruise lines? Holland American and Royal Caribbean ships are far superior to the Dawn.

Bigfoot you are clearly entitled to your opinion. Exactly what were you complaints? As we all know the Dawn has never sailed out of NO. Are you sure it wasn't the Dawn Princess?

Bigfoot clearly has inserted his big foot in his own mouth. Apparently he cannot understand that whatever ship he sailed on out of New Orleans was not the Norwegian Dawn, and finds it impossible to either give us any details about why his cruise was so terrible, OR fess up and tell us what ship he was really on. :p

Archived