recycling clothing among cc members

I have several xs/sm dresses wiling to share,.... Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll add some pictures when I get home from work,....

I am a 32A and about size 3-4 pants- if that helps people understand the size of my clothes,..... I don't have the top curves to fill out any dresses lol

Haven't been on here forever! And I see I missed seeing Marie's lovely dresses. Marie's taste in clothes always gives me the big to do shopping. Alright maybe I don't need that push to go shopping but it's my story! I need to clean my closet out and share a few more things too. I have a dress from Marie that I still need to get shortened just a bit. Cruise coming up in November!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I think I shared a picture of the lovely dress I received from Maria, but here is one from my last cruise just before heading out to dinner[ATTACH]320293[/ATTACH]

From Marie not Maria!! Sorry I hate autocorrect!

From Marie not Maria!! Sorry I hate autocorrect!

Yesterday I received a voice to text message on my smart phone from DH saying "HI Jacqueline, I am leaving the office now and will be home soon". My name is not Jacqueline! As you can imagine, I am having lots of fun with this. ;)

Yesterday I received a voice to text message on my smart phone from DH saying "HI Jacqueline, I am leaving the office now and will be home soon". My name is not Jacqueline! As you can imagine, I am having lots of fun with this. ;)

Oh that is so funny!!

Are you SURE that was auto correct?:p I know your name and correcting to Jacqueline is a real stretch.:D

Not sure this entirely fits the premise here, but posting because it is still new in the package it was shipped to me in. I have this shirt - definitely not show to best advantage in the picture I found - in a size 18/20. While not strictly formal wear I think you could pair it with a long black skirt or palazzo pants for a very dressy look. I had myself intended to wear it with black palazzo pants. If anyone is interested I would happily mail it to you as I think it will fit in a standard business manilla envelope. Contact me at gertie2u2 at hotmail if interested.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2rsROMuYVYRs0qrcFlDnBt6glW_uJa6vDBsxiU7pBAmgnDwsD

In other news, my pre-cruise diet has been a resounding success. Yay! :D

Anyone have a size 12 or 14 or size large they don't need? Even a nice top would be wonderful, as I was able to cut down my black palazzo pants to fit my new size.

I am new here but just want to say how amazing this thread is. Everyone is so nice and generous. It's nice to see this since life tends to sometimes show people being selfish and mean. I am taking my very first cruise next year and have enjoyed these threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am new here but just want to say how amazing this thread is. Everyone is so nice and generous. It's nice to see this since life tends to sometimes show people being selfish and mean. I am taking my very first cruise next year and have enjoyed these threads.

Ditto! I saw some beautiful items and you've inspired me to look through and bless someone with a few pieces I think are worthy of this thread! I'm doing the single digit dance for my sailing so it will have to wait until I return though. Awesome idea ladies! And men if your reading... :-)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forums mobile app

Edited by aeshaunua

Ditto! I saw some beautiful items and you've inspired me to look through and bless someone with a few pieces I think are worthy of this thread! I'm doing the single digit dance for my sailing so it will have to wait until I return though. Awesome idea ladies! And men if your reading... :-)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forums mobile app

Single digits! How exciting! I'm only FINALLY in the double digits and already so excited. I don't think I could sit still to type if I were in singles.

ImageUploadedByForums1406848478.926568.jpg.2f25988e8e771c5d8893c816f6e2b0dd.jpg

One of Marie's lovely dresses that I've decided I just don't like it on me :(

So it needs to find another home .

Size Large designer Nicole Bakti

The picture doesn't do justice to the actual dress!

I don't know how this works but I would love a dress for my first cruise.

You just email the person that post a picture of the dress you would like. You then pay for postage. Once you receive the dress post a picture with you wearing the dress

[ATTACH]320792[/ATTACH]

One of Marie's lovely dresses that I've decided I just don't like it on me :(

So it needs to find another home .

Size Large designer Nicole Bakti

The picture doesn't do justice to the actual dress!

Hi,

Beautiful dress. What size would "large" fit? Thanks!

Debbie