recycling clothing among cc members

That is sad. Retail therapy is in order. Good luck. Also very happy your tests were negative.

Any chance of finding the bag on ebay?

Thank you so much.

Hey, never thought of that. I will take a look. I want that bag. I like MK bags, but I don't care for all the "lettering" all over ANY bag. But this bag was sedate with the two handles with the circular initials. Never saw that design before. I will keep searching though.

I'm at work still looking...:(

Thank you so much.

Hey, never thought of that. I will take a look. I want that bag. I like MK bags, but I don't care for all the "lettering" all over ANY bag. But this bag was sedate with the two handles with the circular initials. Never saw that design before. I will keep searching though.

I'm at work still looking...:(

Do you have a picture of it - or the style name? They sell Michael Kors at the Navy Base that I live near, and every now and again they actually have a limited selection at Ross here - I would be happy to keep an eye out for you if I know what I am looking for?

Cindy

Do you have a picture of it - or the style name? They sell Michael Kors at the Navy Base that I live near, and every now and again they actually have a limited selection at Ross here - I would be happy to keep an eye out for you if I know what I am looking for?

Cindy

Oh Cindy, thank you so much. I do not have the style name. They were selling designer bags at the hospital where I work for the Women's Board. I spotted it, picked it up, walked around with it, but at the time I was just so sad about what was going on with not having my results. My coworker actually told me to buy it then because she "knew" my results would come out good. I wished I would had listened to her.

It was an very light colored cream bag, mid size with a hobo look and both handles were held together with the MK insignia with leather strapping. They had them in the medium size and large size. The price was $248 I believe. Wish I could describe it better, but I am still looking online for it. I will know it when I see it.

Have you tried checking e-bay? If not to buy, to get the style name and number? They have alot of sellers on there.:)

Michelle

Oh Cindy, thank you so much. I do not have the style name. They were selling designer bags at the hospital where I work for the Women's Board. I spotted it, picked it up, walked around with it, but at the time I was just so sad about what was going on with not having my results. My coworker actually told me to buy it then because she "knew" my results would come out good. I wished I would had listened to her.

It was an very light colored cream bag, mid size with a hobo look and both handles were held together with the MK insignia with leather strapping. They had them in the medium size and large size. The price was $248 I believe. Wish I could describe it better, but I am still looking online for it. I will know it when I see it.

I'm going out and about later this afternoon, I'll see what they've got. My email is wrcjr98@yahoo.com. Email me your cell phone number, and I'll text you some pictures of what I find, if anything!

Edited by wrcjr98

Good morning ladies,

I just wanted to let you know I have decided to quit posting on this thread. I should not let one poster bother me, but it did. Like Iheatdba and Burm said “I should be taking care of myself first”. That is what I am going to do. They are two people on this board who know I have a major health issue for the last three months. I am going to flight it. I have a big cruise coming up.

Take care, ladies.

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

Good morning ladies,

I just wanted to let you know I have decided to quit posting on this thread. I should not let one poster bother me, but it did. Like Iheatdba and Burm said “I should be taking care of myself first”. That is what I am going to do. They are two people on this board who know I have a major health issue for the last three months. I am going to flight it. I have a big cruise coming up.

Take care, ladies.

Marie

For sure there can be words posted on these threads that can be quite hurtful. Even though we know in our heads that it isn't always meant that way, our hearts still hurt.

Marie, your first priority should be your own health and well being. Look after yourself and then you might decide in the future to come back to this thread and share some more.

I think many have been blessed by your generous nature and share these same thoughts.

I also understand that some people get to your listings too late and then retaliate with hurtful words. I think we should all try to be kinder to each other.

Hope to see you back here soon and in good health,

Annemarie

Edited by OVgirl

Marie,

While your post truly saddened me, Your family and your health & welfare do come first. All of us know your heart of gold and many many ladies (myself included) have been graced with your generosity and grace. I wish you the very best and truly believe what goes around, comes around and you will be blessed greatly! It's unfortunate that one posters comments does such harm but please don't let that break your spirit. May the Lord bless you richly! I hope you might reconsider your decision and continue to stay on the boards with us but if not, we honor that decision.

You are truly one of a kind:)

Michelle[quote=Porthopper101;43845823]Good morning ladies,

Take care, ladies.

Marie

Oh Marie, I hate to see you go. But you and your health are way greater than this board. Please use all your strength for that! I really hope you continue to at least post pictures of your beautiful gowns, as I so enjoy seeing how great you & Ken always look! We Love You Marie!!

Cindy

Good morning ladies,

Take care, ladies.

Marie

Marie,

Wishing you the best on your health issues. I am very sorry to hear about your health. Please let us know how you are doing. May God keep you in his care.

Dear Marie,

I also was saddened to read your post and am so sorry to hear that you have been battling a major health issue.

Please take care of yourself and continue to stay positive and fight this health issue!

My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Cathy

I want to thank you for your kind thoughts and I received the good news that is was nothing but fat necrosis or scar tissue...no cancer yay!!!

Quantum of the Seas...here we come!!!!

WOW - that is wonderful news. I think a cruise is just what the doctor would order!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie,

I am so sad to here of this. It breaks my heart to hear that someone could ever post something negative to or about someone else. You will be missed and I sure hope that your health gets better. Life is to short to worry about what others think of you, SO YOU fight for yourself & your family. I hope & pray you will get better.

Good morning ladies,

Take care, ladies.

Marie

Good morning ladies,

Take care, ladies.

Marie

Marie {{{{{HUGS}}}}}. How sad that a few rotten apples can spoil what you have made into something beautiful...your generous spirit and the empathy you display to the women on this site. There are not many like you, but I have appreciated the wonderful presents that I have received from you. Not only the gifts you send, but your kind spirit you have shown to others when they have been ill...myself included.

And being a two time breast cancer survivor, I know how you must feel when dealing with a major health issue. YOU come first, and where there is stress happening, sometimes you may have to erase it. Your health is your number one priority. I can only imagine what you must be feeling now. That is why I don't post often here...too much bickering and jealousy when certain "ladies" can't get what they want.

I only hope that you would reconsider and not allow those rotten apples to have the power over you. You are too graceful and generous of a woman to allow them to have that. But like you mentioned earlier, concentrate on your health because that is what is most important.

There is an old saying, "every dog has their day", and what goes around comes around right back to them.

Take care Marie. You will be sorely missed :(

Having recently received a lovely dress from Marie on this thread, I'd like to pay it forward. Both these dresses are US size 6. The brown one is Anna Sui and the blue print by Diane von Furstenburg.

I'm in the UK but happy to post outside Europe.

c188fc55ddd2d30d0d076427bb01f440.jpg

572f6acf813c2a560e7e25531dcc9b11.jpg

If either is of interest to you please email Catherine Websdale at hotmail dot co dot uk. It's bedtime here now so apologies if slow to reply.

Marie,

I am so sorry to hear that you are having health issues. Take care of yourself and get strong as you have the cruise of a lifetime ahead of you.

When you are ready I hope you will come back to us here. The vast majority of the ladies on here are amazingly kind, considerate and giving. Please don't dwell on the handful that are not.

Prayers that you will be better soon,

Kathi

I am sorry to hear about your health issues Marie and wish you all the positivity I can send you! I enjoy reading this thread and know that the vast majority of us will miss you greatly! Focus on the good and do what you need to do! If and when you come back we will be here waiting for you with open arms! Hugs to you!

Good morning ladies,

Take care, ladies.

Marie

Marie, I agree with so many others, altho it saddens me terribly to see you go your health and you is by far the most important thing. Focus on getting you healthy! When you are past the health issues hopefully you will reconsider and rejoin us again. Stay strong and feel better!

CJ

Marie,

I am so saddened to have read that you were ill. Please your first priority right now is to get healthy, don't let a couple of bad seeds bother you.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing from time to time. You are very loved by so many on this board and we will all support you any way we can.

So please just focus on you and your family right now and GET WELL SOON!!!

Just remember if you need anything we are here to help you, just let us know.

Your friend,

{{{HUGS and LOVE}}}

Gerry

I know I'm late coming to this party and I've only posted once or twice, but I wanted to wish you (Marie) all the best. I love seeing your photos. You always look not just beautiful but serene and happy. You are so kind to everyone and I'm sorry someone was able to hurt you so deeply. I am sending you warm thoughts and prayers as you deal with your health issue. You've got lots of cruising to do so you just need to get through this.

I also wanted to let you know that there are many of us you have touched that you've never met. As I said I've not posted much and never taken you up on your generosity but you've still touched me. Wishing you all the best in health, happiness and, of course, cruising! <3

Marie Thank you so very much , I feel like I missed something I have not been on here in a few days very busy with work , I am very sorry someone was mean and hateful to you and also sorry to here you are having health issues along with the other poster . My prayers and thoughts are with you both and please take care .

I am sending this to Merky's daughter. I think it is going to looks great on her.

14967624086_093e746175_o.jpg

This is size M.

14803921479_ac171710a8_o.jpg

M

porthopper101 @yahoo dot com

Marie,

I am so sorry that people have been nasty to you about this. It is so sad that people have such a destructive nature about them.. especially when someone is only trying to do good.

As others have said, first and foremost, you must take care of yourself and that handsome new husband. You have a kind heart and lovely sweet spirit, so don't let them get you down.

Please know that you are in our prayers for restored health. God is amazing in HE know our needs.

To the person that hurt you, whoever it was, I'm ashamed that someone would do such a thing. This is a thread of women that support each other, and we will continue to support you.

Please take care of yourself and please keep us posted.