recycling clothing among cc members

Hello Ladies!

We just returned from our Wine Country Coastal cruise. I wore this magnificent dress that Marie sent to me! I truly felt glamorous in it, like I was ready for that red carpet!:D I hope Marie gets to see this:)

Michelle

You look lovely! I've put on a few pounds I need to take off so can fit in the dresses I have!

Kim

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You look lovely! I've put on a few pounds I need to take off so can fit in the dresses I have!

Kim

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Uh me too. Oncologist just weaned me off meds and said I might shedding a few pounds.

Hello Ladies!

We just returned from our Wine Country Coastal cruise. I wore this magnificent dress that Marie sent to me! I truly felt glamorous in it, like I was ready for that red carpet!:D I hope Marie gets to see this:)

Michelle

Wow! You look beautiful! Thank you for posting the picture. I still have the green one.

Hugs

Marie

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Marie!

I'm so glad that you saw the pic! I loved wearing the dress! So happy to hear you're doing well!

Michelle:)

Hello ladies, thank you for all the well wishes. I'm doing much much better. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hugs

Marie

PS. I was at Santa Anita Race Track last weekend.

Hello ladies, thank you for all the well wishes. I'm doing much much better. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hugs

Marie

PS. I was at Santa Anita Race Track last weekend.

Marie,

So glad to hear you are doing better. As usual, you look wonderful!

Kathi

SO HAPPY you posted again, Marie, & glad that your feeling so much better. :) The prayers are working. Did you receive my cards?

missdeb1 & Rookmoney, if you have a dress that you would like to give to someone, post a picture & size of the garment, purse etc. along with your email address & they send a note with their mailing address & you send it. When they receive it, they in turn send the postage amount back to you (we're not allowed to sell anything on CC). Works really well. We always like the person who receives it to post a picture of themselves in the dress also. Hope this helped. :D

The dress I have on in my profile picture (green gown) I was lucky enough to receive it from Marie for our St. Paddy's Day cruise last March!

Edited by IrishLassie

Marie,

So glad to see you on here again. You look fabulous!!

Glad to read that you were doing better, and I pray that you will continually improve.

Michelle the dress looks fabulous on you.

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gerry

Hello Ladies!

Michelle

Somehow I missed your post.:o

You rook mah-re-vous.....that's Billy Crystal doing Ricardo Montalban.:)

I am presently purging my closets and getting rid of what isn't working for me. Much of what I have is being donated, however I do have some newer things that can be worn for cruising or work that I thought I would offer here first. I have placed the items on a slideshow as there were so many things and I don't really have the time to devote today to uploading each piece separately. If you are interested in any of the items, please email me at islandgirlejfan@yahoo.com with the number that I have given the item or items. The majority of this particular group has been worn less than 3 times.

I will not be answering emails until sometime this evening as I have many errands to run today. I will take requests in the order received. As always, just looking for the postage to be paid on the items requested.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/islandgirlejfan/slideshow/Clothes%20purge