recycling clothing among cc members

Hi,

I am a six 6, interested in the plunging back purple with flowers and the black with the Bling. I am new to posting , so I hope I did this right.

Thanks,

L

All you need to do is email the lady that posted the dress you are interested in...her first post had her email. Include a picture of the dress you want.

Lisa

Thank you, ladies 😄. Hope everyone is doing well. Im trying to get over a cold with an ear infection. I have to admit, I'm bored to death 😁.

M

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Marie! Happy to see you here! I'm wishing you well! So many people are sick right now... Being in the medical field I see it a lot! Even though you're bored, I hope you get rested! In response to the troll who was nasty on the board here, I don't know if the original thread was archived or not but perhaps I can research into it! Such a shame... Your things are beautiful!

Michelle😀

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I finally cleaned out my closet! These are all gently worn dresses I've purchased either new or on Ebay. I had so many I was doubling-up on my hangers. All are size 6 unless otherwise noted. If you are interested, email me at luvmytwister@yahoo.com with a picture of the dress so I'll know for sure which one you're interested in. You pay shipping. I don't ship out of the US, sorry to say. When I ship the dress I'll let you know how much you owe me.

The photos are from my phone and hardly professional quality. Sorry about that.

Here we go!

20150131_091811_zpsminbevf8.jpg

Back of the dress...

20150131_091957_zpsyjsyl3gv.jpg

This one has a wrap that you can see hanging behind the dress. I dry cleaned this thinking I'd wear it and, frankly, it's just not "me."

20150131_091547_zpsrgxc2rel.jpg

Detail of the back...

20150131_091559_zpsi6y9cgek.jpg

20150131_091427_zpshdzq4kll.jpg

This is a beautiful teal color that just doesn't come up well in photos. It's my Betty Flintstone dress.

20150131_091345_zpsywfdxelh.jpg

If the Ralph Lauren wrap dress is still available, I'd be interested😀

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Btw, When we drive to Irvine to visit my grandbabies, we pass South Coast Plaza and I often remember you!:)

Michelle

I went to South Coast today. It's my DD's favorite mall and it was her farewell trip. She's moving to Sonoma. DH and I are in Irvine before boarding the Island for our Panama Canal cruise tomorrow.

Thank you Michelle. Yes, South Coast is my favorite mall. Too bad they don't have Neiman Marcus. I have a personal shopper at Saks and Nordstrom. They make my shopping fun and much easier. I email them what I want and when I will be in. They usually have everything ready when I get there. I often take a water or a latte, but I have not taken their offered to bring me food or champagne. Also, I get free Valet parking at Saks.

Kathi. Yes, I usually on the ship this time of the year. How was your cruise? Do you know Anton the supervisor at the Britannia restaurant? We are going to take him and Francis our waiter of 2012 WC to lunch tomorrow. If time permit we will show them around and perhaps our house.

Anyway, who knows, I might post something later.

Take care ladies and have a great day. I am going back to bed :D.

M

In any case, not one person has contacted me about any of the clothes posted in my thread. My sense of style must really suck. lol

That is sad, as your dresses are just lovely :) I just wish I was that small and could fit in them, but I am not and don't think I ever will be.

Good Luck finding new homes for them.

That is sad, as your dresses are just lovely :) I just wish I was that small and could fit in them, but I am not and don't think I ever will be.

Good Luck finding new homes for them.

I am so excited to be receiving two of the beautiful dresses. I hope they fit, if not I will repost them for someone else to enjoy.

I don't know what size I where from day to day , size 6-size 10, its depends on my meds.

Oh well my cruise is not until Nov/2015. I still have plenty of time to find the perfect dress. This will be a cruise to celebrate our 25th Anniversary

so I would like to make it special.

I would like to thank everyone who posts on the message board. It is almost like I have found a group of "Fairy Godmothers".

This has been one of my favorite threads on CC! I'm always excited when someone posts something new because it means that someone is paying it forward!

I would be posting too except that I purged my cruise closet last year by donating everything (that was too small :() to a church for their Prom project (for girls who could not afford dresses).

For those who have gotten some not so nice comments, don't let one or two spoil your generous giving. They aren't worth your time but so many others are.

So glad to see Marie posting and hope you feel better soon!

Am on my 4th week with pneumonia so I've spent a lot of time reading CC and dreaming of a next cruise lately.

Thanks to all of those who pay it forward with their clothing. You are an amazing example for all of us!!!:D J

Wow..4th week? Sure hope you're feeling better real soon!

This has been one of my favorite threads on CC! I'm always excited when someone posts something new because it means that someone is paying it forward!

I would be posting too except that I purged my cruise closet last year by donating everything (that was too small :() to a church for their Prom project (for girls who could not afford dresses).

For those who have gotten some not so nice comments, don't let one or two spoil your generous giving. They aren't worth your time but so many others are.

Am on my 4th week with pneumonia so I've spent a lot of time reading CC and dreaming of a next cruise lately.

Thanks to all of those who pay it forward with their clothing. You are an amazing example for all of us!!!:D J

That is a long time to be sick. I hope that you feel better soon.

Not sure if anyone can help but I am looking for a short sleeve rash guard for myself. Either size medium or large. I hate to spend a lot of money for one because I would only be using it on my cruise the end of May. I don't sunburn here in upstate NY but the Caribbean sun is a lot hotter.

Thanks.

Laura

Not sure if anyone can help but I am looking for a short sleeve rash guard for myself. Either size medium or large. I hate to spend a lot of money for one because I would only be using it on my cruise the end of May. I don't sunburn here in upstate NY but the Caribbean sun is a lot hotter.

Thanks.

Laura

You might want to try Ebay. I've seen them there. Good luck!

I don't have time to read all 247 pages lol ok I do I just don't think that is a good use of my time. I have been on many cruises and am tired of wearing the same dresses. I am a size 26,28 and would love to trade with someone that has similar style I will get my dresses out tomorrow and post them thank you all so much that their is this site. Can't wait to see more dresses

Darlene