recycling clothing among cc members

as always Marie......so gorgeous!

Hope all are well!

I have been and am dealing with a major family crisis since September......it has taken a toll and I have put on some weight. I am hoping to get it off , but its hard.

So I am now wearing a large and sometimes an extra large. We do have a cruise upcoming in April. I am hoping to keep purchases in my 'new' size to a minimum as I really am trying to get rid of the weight. so I have picked up some things at thrift and consignment stores, but if anyone has anything that would work for me I would gladly pay postage.

Hello Ladies,

Hope all is well with you. Here are some dresses and gowns for you. Please one item per person.

rossm747 at yahoo dot com

This is Badgley Mischka size 8. I wore it to the world cruise dinner last year.

15951527593_0008115037_z.jpg

Sue Wong size M. Wore it one time.

15951519223_8902f04851_z.jpg

Baggley Mischka size 8. I am 34DD, its too big for me. Wore it for this picture

16384309070_083cb43d85_z.jpg

This is size M

15949182744_e56ab0f223_z.jpg

Just checked, the red gown is Notte Marchesa and yes, I paid $1,300 for it [emoji16]

Marie, I sent you an email. I don't normally ask for anything and I love your style. I could really use motivation right now emotionally and I think this would help me. Chemo (and just cancer in generally) really takes a toll on us. I hope you're feeling better and recovering from your battle. I'm two years into mine and while it's slowly winning I'm not letting it take me for a few more years if I have my way. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by sherilyn70

Marie, I sent you an email. I don't normally ask for anything and I love your style. I could really use motivation right now emotionally and I think this would help me. Chemo (and just cancer in generally) really takes a toll on us. I hope you're feeling better and recovering from your battle. I'm two years into mine and while it's slowly winning I'm not letting it take me for a few more years if I have my way. :)

Marie , I sent you an email but I would rather Sherilyn have the dress I requested . She deserves it !

Marie , I sent you an email but I would rather Sherilyn have the dress I requested . She deserves it !

Awwww, thank you. I did send her two choices so if someone has requested one that I like the other might still be available. :) I loved the deep blue with the low neckline and then the green dress she didn't have a picture of herself in was my second choice.

Awwww, thank you. I did send her two choices so if someone has requested one that I like the other might still be available. :) I loved the deep blue with the low neckline and then the green dress she didn't have a picture of herself in was my second choice.

\I think you would look great in the green dress . I hope you get it . I really admire your spirit !

\I think you would look great in the green dress . I hope you get it . I really admire your spirit !

Thank you. Unfortunately I was apparently too late for either of them. But she's keeping me in mind for other things she has. :)

Sorry ladies, I got bronchitis.

Im going to mail out the dresses and respond to emails this weekend.

SO MAD I missed Marie's posts. My daughter has been waiting for her to post more gowns. She adores your style and looks at all of your pictures. You are like a rock star to her:D

Hi Sherilyn,

Went to my closets and found these. They are similar to the color of your choice. I am not sure which one you like so I post them all. I bought them for my up coming cruise in July. Please choose one. If you don't like any of them I can look for something else. I do have few more in my closets.

I am so happy you are getting better. Hang in there; I know we are going to be OK. I just wish my hair would gown faster. Yesterday was the first time I went out go my grandson's house since Christmas. I think I am ready to party :-).

Take care and have a great day.

M

I love this gown, I have a red one. I wore it for my renew vows. These are all Tadashi.

agf1318l_navy_front.jpg

ant1922l_ocean_front.jpg

agd1888l_navy_front.jpg

I am going to finish my coffee then I respond to the rest of the emails :D. Then I will post again.

Sorry ladies, I got bronchitis.

Im going to mail out the dresses and respond to emails this weekend.

SO MAD I missed Marie's posts. My daughter has been waiting for her to post more gowns. She adores your style and looks at all of your pictures. You are like a rock star to her:D

I have a cough for five weeks now :mad:.

Feel better.

M