recycling clothing among cc members

Oh my goodness! Thank you, Ladies! Thank you for all your kind words, prayers and well wishes. When my husband was in college, some psychic told him "your marriage is going to be long, but you won’t be happy until the end". My husband was married for 35 years. He believes I am it; therefore I have to be OK. I beat it nine years ago. I also survived the accident and able to walk again. I am tough and a fighter. I believe this is just a bit setback for me.

Again, thank you and please continuous to pray for me.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

Marie

All the very best to you!

I just checked out the dress by using the link on the other thread. It feels very ivory to me. I would love to see a bronze sandal with it. I didn't see a nude shoe with it, but maybe because the dress has a feel to it that calls for more of a sandal. Sometimes, you can find satin shoes or sandals, and those would work right. Colorwise with satin, you may be able to get an ivory.

Tried it on for hubby and he didn't care for the look :(

Men may know nothing about fashion, but most are experts at knowing what looks good on a woman. If my husband said something was unflattering (once I had the garment on), I would respect his judgement. On the rare occasion in which I strongly disagreed, I would seek the opinion of another woman whose taste I admired- someone I could trust to give me a brutally honest answer.

Men may know nothing about fashion, but most are experts at knowing what looks good on a woman. If my husband said something was unflattering (once I had the garment on), I would respect his judgement. On the rare occasion in which I strongly disagreed, I would seek the opinion of another woman whose taste I admired- someone I could trust to give me a brutally honest answer.

My sentiments exactly. I always value his opinion and poor hubby was trying to say it as nice as he could. So the dress will be returned and I found something else from Nordstrom which is much more flattering. Will post a picture of it soon.

My sentiments exactly. I always value his opinion and poor hubby was trying to say it as nice as he could. So the dress will be returned and I found something else from Nordstrom which is much more flattering. Will post a picture of it soon.

Shortbr,my email was hacked and I had to close it out. If you are interested in my new one go to OP thread and post to me

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Ladies!

We just returned from our Wine Country Coastal cruise. I wore this magnificent dress that Marie sent to me! I truly felt glamorous in it, like I was ready for that red carpet!:D I hope Marie gets to see this:)

Michelle

---------------------------------

Fantastic picture of you guys and the dress looks great !!!:)

Hello Ladies!

We just returned from our Wine Country Coastal cruise. I wore this magnificent dress that Marie sent to me! I truly felt glamorous in it, like I was ready for that red carpet!:D I hope Marie gets to see this:)

Michelle

Michelle,

The dress looks beautiful on you, love the color and fit!icon14.gif

Cathy

WOW, Michelle, that dress looks great on you, beautiful color. Marie has such good taste in gowns, just love her style.

Sure hope Marie is doing well. Has anyone heard from her lately? I sent her a card right before we left a wk. ago on our RCI cruise, so I hope all is OK with her.