recycling clothing among cc members

Hello my friends...don't post as often as I used too, just lurk...going through the same issues I had before and won't know anything until next week. I am sooo sad right now. Not even happy about my upcoming cruise because I'm afraid I might have to cancel AGAIN!

Will update when I hear something :(

I was so sorry to read this! Saying prayers for you! I was just thinking about you the other day!

Hang tough! Hugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hello my friends...don't post as often as I used too, just lurk...going through the same issues I had before and won't know anything until next week. I am sooo sad right now. Not even happy about my upcoming cruise because I'm afraid I might have to cancel AGAIN!

I send you thoughts & prayers. I know how hard it is to wait for news, so I just wanted to say that we are thinking about you and hoping for the best results. Take care of yourself and know you have prayers being said.

Hang in there. We are praying for you. Sending you lots of love.

Marie

Hang in there. We are praying for you. Sending you lots of love.

Marie

Thank you sooooo very much! Got my results this afternoon...scar tissue or fat necrosis...benign. I am ectatic.

Now I have to treat myself to a new MK bag that I saw at Macy's. I do deserve it if I must say so myself...lol. Hubby says I can buy whatever I want :D

Edited by shorbr

Shorbr: Saying prayers & hoping all goes well for you. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you so much Judy. Got the results this afternoon and I am A-OK!!! No cancer...yay!!!!

Your prayers are much appreciated. Now I can continue to plan my cruise :)

I send you thoughts & prayers. I know how hard it is to wait for news, so I just wanted to say that we are thinking about you and hoping for the best results. Take care of yourself and know you have prayers being said.

I want to thank you for your kind thoughts and I received the good news that is was nothing but fat necrosis or scar tissue...no cancer yay!!!

Quantum of the Seas...here we come!!!!

I was so sorry to read this! Saying prayers for you! I was just thinking about you the other day!

Hang tough! Hugs!

Thanks so much for thinking about me. Just received great news. I am fine!!! Now I can go ahead and plan my cruise. I am going to buy myself a bag that I saw at Macy's (Michael Kors)...a little expensive, but what the heck, I want it and it will be my celebratory gift to myself...hahah!!!

Thank you sooooo very much! Got my results this afternoon...scar tissue or fat necrosis...benign. I am ectatic.

Now I have to treat myself to a new MK bag that I saw at Macy's. I do deserve it if I must say so myself...lol. Hubby says I can whatever I want :D

So happy to hear your good health report results! Now you can look forward to taking that December cruise and enjoy yourself!

Take care,

Cathy

Now I have to treat myself to a new MK bag that I saw at Macy's. I do deserve it if I must say so myself...lol. Hubby says I can buy whatever I want :D

Yes! God is good! That's wonderful news shorbr.

Heck, I agree with your hubby, go out and shop it up big time :p

Enjoy your cruise!

Yay! God is good!!

Congrats!...was just reading about your results! Great time for celebration...we celebrate the great news with you!:)

Michelle

Edited by Princessmich

So glad to hear your good news! Our God is amazing in that HE knows our needs.

The bag sounds great and well deserved.:)

Hang tough! Hugs!

Thanks so much for thinking about me. Just received great news. I am fine!!! Now I can go ahead and plan my cruise. I am going to buy myself a bag that I saw at Macy's (Michael Kors)...a little expensive, but what the heck, I want it and it will be my celebratory gift to myself...hahah!!!

Thank God. This is such great news. I think that the trip to Macy's is just the thing to celebrate.

So glad to hear your good news. Enjoy that new bag and have a great cruise!

That is fantastic news! Enjoy your shopping trip and of course YOUR CRUISE!!

Fantastic! I am so happy for you.

M

I am so pleased for you! Great news! Hugs!

Unfortunately the bag that I wanted is no longer available. I even searched on-line for it and I don't see it. Oh well...maybe a nice pair of shoes for my cruise or perhaps I should look for another handbag. So disappointed...