recycling clothing among cc members

Oh Marie, I am sad on so many levels.

Firstly I am so sorry you are facing a serious health issue and I wish you nothing but strength and love as you face this challenge. You are not facing it alone if all the lovely comments on this thread are anything to go by.

I am also saddened that someone on this board has used this forum to cause you distress when it has been such a source of fun, laughter and love for so many of us. I have so enjoyed the "company" of all the ladies here.

I am also sad that I wont get to drool and dream over your beautiful gowns - but then no more frustration when I arrive too late to see the 'photos. :)

Warmest best wishes to you Marie,

Lynne.

Marie, like so many others, I have appreciated your generosity in sharing your beautiful gowns--even though I haven't ever gotten one.

I join with your online "friends" in wishing you a smooth, swift, and complete recovery. Let the doctors' hands and minds be guided to help you.

Good morning ladies,

I just wanted to let you know I have decided to quit posting on this thread. I should not let one poster bother me, but it did. Like Iheatdba and Burm said “I should be taking care of myself first”. That is what I am going to do. They are two people on this board who know I have a major health issue for the last three months. I am going to flight it. I have a big cruise coming up.

Take care, ladies.

Marie

--------------------------

Marie ... David and I will be keeping you in our hearts and prayers with hopes that your health improves with each coming day and hopes that you have a wonderful cruise coming up ..... with that being said I am sorry that someone has hurt a truly generous to her very soul lady ... Although I am not of a size to enjoy your gowns as I am full figured, I know that you have touched the hearts of many ladies on this thread .... I wish you all the best with your health and hope that once you are in the best of health you feel that you can come back to this thread knowing that there are many of us wishing you only the best of everything and love and peace of mind ..... Take care and God Bless .. love Cathie and David

Marie

I have only posted in here a few times but I want you to know that I loved the dresses you posted and if I were a smaller size I would have taken one or two :) I also want to counter act the negative person by telling you a short story. End of June I found a large lump in my breast and thru all the test and worrying and crying. Etc I turned to this thread and read the latest and saw the beauty you have. It kept me busy in the doctors office. Everyone on this thread kept me coming back for more. I have never met you but can tell you have a great heart. I hope all the positive comments here can over come the negative person. Please take care and I pray that all ends up well with you. By the way. They do not think my lump is cancer. Phew. God is great. Sorry just had to post the impact this thread has had on me.

Jamie

Edited by jktheangel

Marie--Sending you prayers for quick healing. I hope that once you are well, you will return. I've always loved reading this particular thread because it's filled with so much generosity and kindness. There aren't that many places where you see women lifting each other up. I'm so sorry someone was unkind to you. I don't know why some people exhibit bad behavior but I do know that Good always triumphs over bad! :) J

Marie

I have only posted in here a few times but I want you to know that I loved the dresses you posted and if I were a smaller size I would have taken one or two :) I also want to counter act the negative person by telling you a short story. End of June I found a large lump in my breast and thru all the test and worrying and crying. Etc I turned to this thread and read the latest and saw the beauty you have. It kept me busy in the doctors office. Everyone on this thread kept me coming back for more. I have never met you but can tell you have a great heart. I hope all the positive comments here can over come the negative person. Please take care and I pray that all ends up well with you. By the way. They do not think my lump is cancer. Phew. God is great. Sorry just had to post the impact this thread has had on me.

Jamie

Very happy to hear that you are OK. We are all way thinking the worst when we find a lump. Thank God that he gave you the gift of a good report.

Saying prayers for Marie that all goes well for her & knowing that God will look out for her as she is such a sweet person.

Also, noticed that Sherrie's (Drews Wife) & one of my posts in support of Marie was deleted?? Not sure why, does anyone know? Very confusing!! :confused:

Saying prayers for Marie that all goes well for her & knowing that God will look out for her as she is such a sweet person.

Also, noticed that Sherrie's (Drews Wife) & one of my posts in support of Marie was deleted?? Not sure why, does anyone know? Very confusing!! :confused:

If it was one commenting on "that certain poster", the original post was removed and any direct references to it were as well.

Oh my goodness! Thank you, Ladies! Thank you for all your kind words, prayers and well wishes. When my husband was in college, some psychic told him "your marriage is going to be long, but you won’t be happy until the end". My husband was married for 35 years. He believes I am it; therefore I have to be OK. I beat it nine years ago. I also survived the accident and able to walk again. I am tough and a fighter. I believe this is just a bit setback for me.

Again, thank you and please continuous to pray for me.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

Marie

Oh my goodness! Thank you, Ladies! Thank you for all your kind words, prayers and well wishes. When my husband was in college, some psychic told him "your marriage is going to be long, but you won’t be happy until the end". My husband was married for 35 years. He believes I am it; therefore I have to be OK. I beat it nine years ago. I also survived the accident and able to walk again. I am tough and a fighter. I believe this is just a bit setback for me.

Marie

Marie,

God has brought you through so much all ready. You have been healed in the past, just like you will be healed now. God did not make you better before just to let you get sick now. You are created in God's divine image which is perfect and whole. Therefore you will be perfect. Vision your self perfect and whole in his light.

Many blessing and love being sent to you.

Maria

Marie

So nice to see you back on this thread, Marie. Hope you are doing well & that you'll soon be back to feeling much better. We all are saying prayers for you.

I did send you an email, so hope you received both of them.

Take care & keep fighting & smiling that beautiful smile. :D

Marie

----------------------------

Marie

When God pushes you to the edge of difficulty,

Trust Him fully because two things can happen ....

Either He will catch you when you fall

OR

He will teach you how to fly

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it .....

We are never promised tomorrow so live life fully today and know that we are all keeping you in our thoughts, our hearts and our prayers

Love and God Bless

Cathie and David from Ontario Canada

Edited by cat_in_cda

Marie -- Larry and I are both praying for your speedy recovery. Through God's grace I'm positive you will be back feisty as ever. Your positive spirit will see you through whatever trials your dealing with at the moment. You are such a caring and giving women, providing so much joy to many women on this thread and I'm sure throughout your entire life.

I seriously hope you don't let a few mean people keep you from enjoying the friendships you have made here.

Hugs and prayers

Kim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Marie

Marie...praying that you will be fine. Never thought I would come out of this last health threat, but thanks to persons like yourself and all the other wonderful ladies on this site, I'm doing fine. You will too...you gotta believe!!!

Please...grace us with your presence when you feel up to it. And like others have mentioned, even though I will never be able to benefit from your lovely dresses and gowns, I love the generosity that you gave shown. To so many...even me. Please...enjoy the rest of your day and weekend as well. Take care dear.

I was wondering the same thing today. I sent her a couple of emails and have had no response. I hope and pray that Marie is doing ok and is getting better.

Marie if you are out there please pop in and say "Hi".

Hope everyone is having a great day,

Gerry

I was wondering what color shoes to wear with a dress that is described as gold, but the reviews say it is a champagne color. It is a very flirty dress with sequins in the bodice and satin tie around the waist that ties in the back. The bottom of the dress is made of tulle.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/trixxi-plus-size-plus-size-sequined-tulle-a-line-dress?ID=1639610&cm_mmc=OpsEmail-_-264_shipment_confirmation-_-1639610-_-MBess

Edited by shorbr

I was wondering what color shoes to wear with a dress that is described as gold, but the reviews say it is a champagne color. It is a very flirty dress with sequins in the bodice and satin tie around the waist that ties in the back. The bottom of the dress is made of tulle.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/trixxi-plus-size-plus-size-sequined-tulle-a-line-dress?ID=1639610&cm_mmc=OpsEmail-_-264_shipment_confirmation-_-1639610-_-MBess

I think you could wear a strappy "gold" sandal type heel, but might be better is you wait to get the dress & take it with you to get shoes. It's really a cute dress. Good luck. :)