How close does your cruise have to be for you to get Giddy?!?!?

Mooder

My Lee and I book a cruise. I get giddy. My Lee denies the actual booking of the cruise until she is sipping the champagne they give you when you step aboard. Our main worry is the care and comfort of our two feline masters. Once that is solved, packing and preparing is a minor ordeal, but all the while giddy... Cruising WOOO WOOO

And I Thank You:

JWK: Gleeful, Glad, and yes, Giddy

Just a few Days until the Star baby!

Then there's GIDDY OVER-DRIVE: When you go online and finish your "pre-boarding" and print your e-docs. GIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*ahem*

And I thank you

JWK: Ready and Docked (or is it "DOC-ed"?)

My first cruise isn't till 2011 and not only am I giddy about it now....but have been since we first decided to spend out 10th anniversary on a cruise....over a year ago!

I find myself...giddy...then nervous...then back to giddy again.

I have a feeling that this will be my state of mind all the way up to standing on our balcony on the ship! Can't wait.

NCL Gem 2011!

• 7 months later...

I'm officially giddy again! :D I was pretty giddy when my e-docs were ready, giddier when my welcome packet arrived, but I just noticed that my ticker is down to 30 days - so I am GIDDIEST!!

I like that "pretty giddy" ;) Kind of like "okey dokey," only better. :):o

I'm officially giddy again! :D I was pretty giddy when my e-docs were ready, giddier when my welcome packet arrived, but I just noticed that my ticker is down to 30 days - so I am GIDDIEST!!

I like that "pretty giddy" ;) Kind of like "okey dokey," only better. :):o

Well, if you're giddiest now, what are you going to be like when you get to the ship? Giddiest-er?

--Michael

Well, if you're giddiest now, what are you going to be like when you get to the ship? Giddiest-er?

--Michael

That's right. :) And then when I am handed my first cocktail, I'll be giddiestestest. :eek:

That's right. :) And then when I am handed my first cocktail, I'll be giddiestestest. :eek:

I have another tradition that makes me giddiestestest :D (cue 'boom-chicka-wow wow' music)

Edited by mbisson

I'm giddy before, during, after, planning, waiting for the next one, dreaming of the next one, on the next one, researching the next one while I'm on the current one...........;) :D I might need a 12-step program...

Edited by mlmagic

Love that 'copter - that's brilliant!!

I was giddy in September, when I booked my cruise - for MAY! I even booked the car to take me to the airport then.

Now, it's 42 days 'till I get on the plane, and I am antsy. Cannot settle down for anything!!

Did someone say copter!:eek:

1560119942_l.gif

Luv2Cruz, I hope you don't mind my theft of your copter. I should have asked for permission before adding it to my signature. :o But somethings just seem too right to be wrong. ;)