how much does it cost for resturants?

kdesantis

The filet mignon at LeBistro was to die for. :D

Hi, you mentioned earlier that you had breakfast in Cagneys, they serve a similar but smaller filet in there with 2 fried eggs at breakfast which is excellent, and of course you can always have 2 steaks for breakfast if you find one is not enough. I had it most mornings.

Hi, you mentioned earlier that you had breakfast in Cagneys, they serve a similar but smaller filet in there with 2 fried eggs at breakfast which is excellent, and of course you can always have 2 steaks for breakfast if you find one is not enough. I had it most mornings.

You are so right about the strea & eggs being excellent. :)

My dh had the steak & eggs for breakfast one morning and I could never understand how anyone could have steak for breakfast since its a dinner meal. :eek: Well, dh said I should try it and so I did a few days later. After all, I was on vacation. ;) Boy was that the best breakfast EVER!! LOL :D

Cagneys for breakfast & lunch along with the specialty restaurants made the cruise that much more awesome.

The list shows that Cagney's is an extra cost restaurant open for dinner, but some have alluded to breakfast there. What's the real scoop?

Or maybe it is a suite perk! ;)

Breakfast and lunch at Cagneys is indeed a suite perk. Otherwise it is only open for dinner (with a surcharge) for the rest of us! :o

On Jewel last week

Cagneys $25 (was $20 previously)

Le Bistro $15

Teppanyaki $25

Chin Chin (Asian) $15

Tangos (TexMex, inc small Margarita) $10

Mamas (Italian) $10

We never paid full cost as there was an Early Bird Special 5.30 to 6.30 at each of them, 50% Discount, but you cannot know in advance if this is going to happen or not, nice if it does though if you prefer eating early.

Teppanyaki and Cagneys are often excluded from Early Bird Specials as the ingredient cost is too high.

Is a gratuity usually expected on top of these prices?

Is a gratuity usually expected on top of these prices?

The waiters that serve in the specialty restaurants are the same waiters that serve in the regular "free" dining venues..they circulate through many of the venues during the length of the cruise. So they are part of the $12/per person "service charge" that you pay at the end of the cruise.

If they've gone out of their way, though, to make your "special evening" special, then you may want to tip additionally, at the time of the meal. But it's not expected, and many folks don't.

Archived