Fantasy Aft OV info!!!!!!!!

crewsin250

Can someone share with me info on the aft OV cabins on main and upper deck onboard the Fantasy. Size, Veiw, motion of the ocean, or even better some photos. Tried search and it is not working and I am looking at booking a cruise for 7/2/09.

Thanks Paul

Insides and OVs are the same size on Fantasy class ships, both 185 s.f. The inside will have a fake window instead of a real window is all. i.e. all pictures will show a similar cabin, including the standard one on the carnival site. The only differences will be if you have a quad with bunks or not.

Motion? there will be more motion and a rumbling from the side thrusters in the aft, our floor rumbled.

I am also intersted in this very same question, I am thinking of booking the Fascination for next year and from what I have read about these rooms is the window has a little section where two people can sit and look out the window and there is vibration when entering and leaving port I also havent found any pics but hopefully someone will read this thread and be able to post.

I am also intersted in this very same question, I am thinking of booking the Fascination for next year and from what I have read about these rooms is the window has a little section where two people can sit and look out the window and there is vibration when entering and leaving port I also havent found any pics but hopefully someone will read this thread and be able to post.

Hi we were on Main deck, Aft cabin 269. We had a window which I guess you could climb into if you are small and agile enough. I used the window space to put our towel animals in. We had vibration while the ship was moving and vibration when we came into port. I love the Aft cabins for the vibration. I am attempting to post a pic of our cabin. I did not take any more of the cabin except this one. I wish I had taken more.

100_3491.jpg.c64dd93a0b12af1329e21a29dcacd56e.jpg

We were in U241 (HIGHLY recommended) on the Imagination 2 years ago. The windows in the aft have a huge window seat that I would sit in for hours just watching the wake and relaxing. Go here for pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/vanessa.1963/SecondAnniversaryCruise#

Edited to add that I just read the share that said the window was small and one could not climb in it. I'm not sure if it is because of the different deck, but DH (whose 6'2" 250 and I 5'5" 175) could fit in it comfortably.

Another PS.....we were in R226 last month on the Fantasy and I'm not sure (again) if it was because we were so low, but the vibrations back there were VERY noticable whereas in U241 we felt nothing.

NOW THOSE ARE SOME PICS!!! Vanessa L...thanks and I will be trying to book on the U lvl now...

Loved it! Hope you can get on the U deck. Besides a balcony, these rooms are my absolute favorite.

Archived