Is the Carnival Dream Crossing Sold Out?

nolaAlive

The one on Oct 27th? Not showing as sold out on Carnival's site. Oceanviews and Balconies are listed. Did you check there before posting and it said it was?

Why yes, yes I did.

If you select Transatlantic no sailings show up and if you try booking one of those cabins it bombs out.

A TA I asked thinks it isn't sold out but that they are trying to sort out all the GTY cabins booked.

Several Internet sites also show it as Sold Out.

No doubt there will be a few cancellations, but I think it is virtually sold out.

If anyone is thinking about it, they better start scrambling.

Why yes, yes I did.

If you select Transatlantic no sailings show up and if you try booking one of those cabins it bombs out.

A TA I asked thinks it isn't sold out but that they are trying to sort out all the GTY cabins booked.

Several Internet sites also show it as Sold Out.

No doubt there will be a few cancellations, but I think it is virtually sold out.

If anyone is thinking about it, they better start scrambling.

I was just wondering why it told you something different than it told me. I'm getting the same response as you, now, but when *I* posted, I could fake-book one of 10 (max'd out online list) oceanviews on the drop down menu without any problems, all the way to payment. That's why I was confused. There were Cats 8F and 8S, I believe, to choose from, with multiple cabins listed for each category, and I wanna say 6Cs for the oceanviews.

Maybe Carnival.com is just wigging out today?

Before the explosion occurs....that particular sailing has been off and on the Carnival site like Pop Goes the Weasel!! Sometimes it's there, and sometimes, it's not. Sometimes it's under the Transatlantic field, and sometimes it's not.....sometimes it's included with the regular Dream cruises, and sometimes it's not.

This 'disappearing' act has been going on for a good two weeks now.

Doesn't mean that someone is trying to trick anyone...it just depends on when one is looking for it.

Final payment is July 29...so that should tell the story. From all indications, sales are brisk for the sailing..which means no price reductions....for now.

As of 6/20/09 at 2:13 PST.

6A Ocean View- 1

6B Ocean View- 1

6C Ocean View- 10+

6D Ocean View- 10+

8S Balcony- 2

There are a good amount of Ocean View's left, but if you are looking for a balcony only 2 left so you better hurry up!

• 2 weeks later...

Final payments for groups is not probably passed, so that cause a few cabins to open up and final, final payment is about the end of July, which will casue a few more to open up, but when those are gone, I think all are gone!

oops, I meant final payment for groups is now passed, so yes, Carnival is taking back any inventory that isn't paid in full for from groups and reselling them.

Individual bookings have a final payment of July 29, so there will be some cancellations before the penalty phase begins.

Archived