Diamond Princess Alaska Northbound Capers?

Ken076

I have them so I will scan them for you. When do you want/need them by? Trying to catch up from being gone and need to prioritize. ;)

At your Leisure!!!! We don't sail until August!!

do you recall what time you hit the "narrows"?

Thanks, Ken

Okay, I'll get on it.

I assume by the narrows, you mean the place before Glacier Bay where you see all the whales, correct?

Well, it was at 5:00am and while we made it to the other 5:00am nature showings one of us (ie NOT ME!;)) forgot to set the alarm and we slept through it. And they saw about 20 whales and I heard that one even breached! And we didn't see nearly that many on the way back out. All is good though. :D

So 5:00am!

If you mean somewhere else, then let me know and I'll figure it out. If you go to the naturalists first talk, she goes through the entire itinerary and when you should be where to see what.

I am so excitd for you. Alaska is so beautiful. I can't stop talking about it to people!

Okay, I'll get on it.

I assume by the narrows, you mean the place before Glacier Bay where you see all the whales, correct?

Well, it was at 5:00am and while we made it to the other 5:00am nature showings one of us (ie NOT ME!;)) forgot to set the alarm and we slept through it. And they saw about 20 whales and I heard that one even breached! And we didn't see nearly that many on the way back out. All is good though. :D

So 5:00am!

If you mean somewhere else, then let me know and I'll figure it out. If you go to the naturalists first talk, she goes through the entire itinerary and when you should be where to see what.

I am so excitd for you. Alaska is so beautiful. I can't stop talking about it to people!

I think he means Seymour Narrows when the ship has to wait for slack tide.

FYI--someone is currently scanning NB and SB Sapphire Patters; they should be the same, shouldn't they????

I think he means Seymour Narrows when the ship has to wait for slack tide.

FYI--someone is currently scanning NB and SB Sapphire Patters; they should be the same, shouldn't they????

I think the activities/shows will be different. The ports/departure times should be the same for the most part.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ken,

I haven't forgotten about you! I JUST found the patter for College Fjord last night. It was tucked away in a pocket of one of the back packs. I went to use it for something and found it! :D

I'll work on that this weekend. It's supposed to rain all weekend anyway so it's a good inside project to do. Not 100% sure how to then post them on here but I'll figure it out.

Hey Ken,

I haven't forgotten about you! I JUST found the patter for College Fjord last night. It was tucked away in a pocket of one of the back packs. I went to use it for something and found it! :D

I'll work on that this weekend. It's supposed to rain all weekend anyway so it's a good inside project to do. Not 100% sure how to then post them on here but I'll figure it out.

sox Fan - Thanks! If this gets "overwhelming" forget about it and enjoy the weekend!!! thanks, Ken

• 4 weeks later...

Archived