EZ Check-in question...

cruznon

Does anyone know if you can do EZ check-in if you are taking flights home using two different airlines? (Both airlines are ones that take part in the EZ Check in process.) We'll be flying into one city then switching to another airline for remainder of the trip.

Does anyone know if you can do EZ check-in if you are taking flights home using two different airlines? (Both airlines are ones that take part in the EZ Check in process.) We'll be flying into one city then switching to another airline for remainder of the trip.

here's a sample guideline form. It's tailored to Fort Lauderdale, but the basic rules pertain for all ports that offer the service:

Princess EasyCheck Luggage Valet & Airline Check-in Service

here's a sample guideline form. It's tailored to Fort Lauderdale, but the basic rules pertain for all ports that offer the service:

Princess EasyCheck Luggage Valet & Airline Check-in Service

short of waiting 'til onboard the Diamond Princess this August, Any idea where I can confirm if EZCheckin is offered in whittier/Anchorage for USAirways?????

thanks,

Ken

Is this service still available from Fort Lauderdale?

I thought it was eliminated last year.

From what I have seen and read, Southwest Airlines is the only one left in Fort Lauderdale that offers this. Probably because they are the only one that have two checked bags at no charge.

That link posted has got to be very old.

We used Southwest Airlines Bags to go Service out of FLL last April...You do have to pay $20pp..No other airline offers this out of FLL..

From what I have seen and read, Southwest Airlines is the only one left in Fort Lauderdale that offers this. Probably because they are the only one that have two checked bags at no charge.

It may be old, but the general rules were exactly the same on my 2008 Crown cruise.

I'm not aware of any comprehensive list of ports offering Easycheck. Some still do despite the airline bag charges.

As previously mentioned, passengers will know about three days prior to disembarkation.

It's a convenient service.

Someone posted this on another thread about this same question

Hi Janice, check out this website and I think it will provide the info you are looking for. FLL is listed as one of the cities they service. We used it out of LA early last year and it was wonderful. http://www.airportbags.com/

Lynda

I haven't tried this but I definitely will in the future!

It may be old, but the general rules were exactly the same on my 2008 Crown cruise.

I'm not aware of any comprehensive list of ports offering Easycheck. Some still do despite the airline bag charges.

As previously mentioned, passengers will know about three days prior to disembarkation.

It's a convenient service.

Well I can assure you, only Southwest offers this service in Fort Lauderdale now. ;)

Archived