Dailies for the Solstice 10 day E Med cruise

Lie-in King

I have a Zip File with all the dailies for the 10 day E Med cruise on Solstice but I cannot get it to upload.icon9.gif

Any suggestions?

David

David,

If you want to email them to me I will work with them and see if I can get them to upload. My email address is my screen name @bellsouth.net Just put Dailies to Upload as the title of the email.

David/Mysticks:

Gee, if you could get them uploaded soon, some of us are leaving for the 10-day E. Med. cruise on Saturday, and they'd really be appreciated!! :)

Sue

David,

If you want to email them to me I will work with them and see if I can get them to upload. My email address is my screen name @bellsouth.net Just put Dailies to Upload as the title of the email.

Donna, I have managed to convert them to JPEG's but they are now individual pages so I have put them into a folder for each day. There are 11 folders or 44 individual pages in total. Do you still want me to send them to you or can you think of anything else I can do?

David

Donna, I have managed to convert them to JPEG's but they are now individual pages so I have put them into a folder for each day. There are 11 folders or 44 individual pages in total. Do you still want me to send them to you or can you think of anything else I can do?

David

If you have JPEG what I would do is go to one of the free photo hosting sites - Webshots.com, Photobucket.com, Flickr.com, etc. and create a new account. I would then create an album for each day so that they stay together, then upload the individual files. Photobucket is easy and pretty quick on uploading multiple files.

Archived