Carnival PVP had wrong Information!

ChaylaT

I just booked the Dream and afterwards the PVP said to me, "It looks like a fantastic ship. They even have a MONORAIL on board!":eek:

Now I know this is just false info obtained from a You Tube video but don't you think the PVP's would know better?!

When I booked directly with the cruiselines I always tried to talk with them a bit to get a sense of their knowledge about the cruising in general. I found that many times my knowledge exceeded theirs as many had never even been on a cruise. You have to remember that they are probably trained to know where to go to look for the info whether on their computers or manuals. Most of them have to "check with a supervisor" if you ask any out of the ordinary questions or make any unusual requests. When I first started cruising I almost changed my mind about a certain cruise because someone at that cruise lines (not CCL) told me golf was not available at one of the ports. I found out later from the TA that I decided to use that golf was indeed available and she arranged it.

Based on some of my past experiences yours doesn't surprise me at all.

I used to have a great one, but she went on to a contract selling future cruises aboard one of the conquest class ships. I'm glad she's still with Carnival, but sad 'cause she isn't my PVP anymore. Her replacement leaves a lot to be desired...

So now I understand all the complaints, because for the first time I'm experiencing them myself!!

Of course the Dream has a Monorail, guess that means it is a land ship :rolleyes:

This is one of may reasons I will never use a PVP again. I bet that you could put 20 PVP's in a room, ask them just one question, and you would get 20 different answers. Who trains these morons?

Well, sir, there's nothing on earth

like a genuine, bona fide

electrified

six rail Monorail!

I'm sure RCCL's next monorail will have 7 rails just to be better! And their electrified monorail will be jet powered too!

PVP's, I take it, are not making $100K/year booking $800PP cruises, and let's face it 1/2 the people on these boards follow the industry and have been cruising for years (not to mention there is a sum total of 1000's of opinions here)

But a monorail is a little wacky, I will admit!

I have a simply outstanding PVP!!! In fact, I just today booked our 6th Carnival cruise with him for the 4/24/10 sailing of the Drream. :D:D:D This guy cruises on a regular basis....has my profile which he knows our likes / dislikes. I could not DISAGREE more with the commit that "they are all moroons"!

Of course the Dream has a Monorail, guess that means it is a land ship :rolleyes:

This is one of may reasons I will never use a PVP again. I bet that you could put 20 PVP's in a room, ask them just one question, and you would get 20 different answers. Who trains these morons?

It's like asking a question in these threads, you will get as many different answers as replies. Don't call them morons, you moron:mad:

Archived