Final payment Date?

We booked a cruise for November back in January and since we had our tax return money and knew we wouldn't be canceling we booked ES rate and just paid it in full. My question is, when is the actuall final payment for this cruise. I would like to know so I can keep a closer eye on the rates for a possible reduction in price. Our cruise is Nov 30th. We have received a $60 OBC and would not care if we didn't receive any add'l OBC (we were more than happy with our rate before the 60 OBC) but if it is there I would hate to miss out.

We booked a cruise for November back in January and since we had our tax return money and knew we wouldn't be canceling we booked ES rate and just paid it in full. My question is, when is the actuall final payment for this cruise. I would like to know so I can keep a closer eye on the rates for a possible reduction in price. Our cruise is Nov 30th. We have received a $60 OBC and would not care if we didn't receive any add'l OBC (we were more than happy with our rate before the 60 OBC) but if it is there I would hate to miss out.

If you booked Early Saver as you indicate, you get price adjustments up to 2 days prior to sailaway (not final payment). ken

I know I can recieve reductions all the way til the end but I have heard that right before final payment lots of people cancel and open up more rooms so they reduce rates to get them booked

You are on a shorter cruise so the final payment date is about 60 days out.

Somebody said that Carnival was having a sale today. Maybe you can check and see if you can do better with the sale rates.

Bill

Our cruise is November 12 and the final payment due date is August 17th.

You may be on a longer cruise??

The OP may have her cruise in their signature, but the final payment date depends on how long the cruise is. I think its 60 days for 5 day cruises and 75 for 7 day cruises?

I guess people assume we can figure out which cruise they are on, but some of us have signatures blocked, so asking people to provide the information people NEED to answer your question in the body of the question, dont make people play detective.

With your ES rate you are concerned with any price changes up until 2 days prior to sailing, not just until final payment!

If you login to your Carnival account (as you do to complete your fun pass documents). After you login, on the page there will be a box that tells you when your next cruise is. "You cruise in xxx Days!" and there is a link to click on :

btn_view_cruise_details2.gif

Click on the View Cruise Details button and your go to a new page. On the left hand menu, the very bottom option is an option to "Manage Bookings...". Next select the make payment option. The next page will show the date and amount of your deposit, and the date and amount the remainder is due.

Archived