Carnival's Comedians

Evil Jeremy

Who have been the latest comedians on the Glory. We are sailing in September and love a good comedy show!

I am going to see Kim Harrison next Saturday in Ocala, Florida. Already bought my tickets and can't wait. It will get us ready for more comedy on board the Carnival Glory too.

Most of them are good but unknowns and we generally forget their names a few days after seeing them.

However Happy Coles was very good and we saw a huge white guy a few months ago who was great but do not remember his name unfortunately.

Sounds as though that could be Al Ernst...........http://www.alernst.com/

I only remember two guys - on the Miracle and Legend, three years apart - had the EXACT same routine. I mean right down to the choreography of walking across the stage.

I didn't think it was the same guy - must be. I have no idea what his name was. Whether he's the same guy or not, shouldn't he have new material after three years?

I think it explains why he's still telling jokes on a cruise ship after three years.

Anyone interested in hearing some of these comedians go to you tube and search for them :) I did that with Happy Cole before we sailed. I had never heard of Happy Cole and wasn't sure what to expect. He was hysterical. I've only found one comedian (Will Marfori) on the past 5 cruises that I did not care for.

Archived