Carnival's Comedians

Evil Jeremy

Of all the comedians on the Carnival circut (and the cruise ship circut in general), which ones do you like the best? Most of them are just unknowns, but that does not mean they are not funny. Which are your fav comedians on the Carnival circut?

Most of them are good but unknowns and we generally forget their names a few days after seeing them.

However Happy Coles was very good and we saw a huge white guy a few months ago who was great but do not remember his name unfortunately.

I only remember two guys - on the Miracle and Legend, three years apart - had the EXACT same routine. I mean right down to the choreography of walking across the stage.

I didn't think it was the same guy - must be. I have no idea what his name was. Whether he's the same guy or not, shouldn't he have new material after three years?

We first saw Jeff Dunham on a Carnival ship...of course now he has his own specials.

We like Al Ernest and Lewis Nixon....especially when they put on their Comedy Workshops.

On ships where they are following one another...sometimes they will put on these workshops...where Lewis conducts the workshop and Al "MCs" the guest comedy show.

And of course there is the ever hilarious Phat Kat!!

I have only seen 2 so far and that was Happy Cole and Tommy Drake. I didn't get to hear Happy Cole's grated comedy but heard he was great. His Adult comedy is very funny. I saw Tommy Drake's adult and grated and I think as he even said his grated comedy was much better than his adult comedy. I liked how he could be funny without being so dirty mouthed. No offense to Happy Cole. I can handle dirty mouth comedy just think it's more talent if ya can be funny without having to be so dirty about it.

My favorite comedian from all of our Carnival Cruises has to be Kim Harrison! She is very funny and can actually sing as well. I had seen her several years ago in SC at a comedy club and couldn't believe it when we cruised and she was one of the comedians! If any of you get a chance to see her R rated show, don't miss it!

She is actually coming close to where we live next weekend and we plan on going to see her before she heads back to the Carnival Fleet!

Here is her website!

http://www.redhotmommy.com/

My favorite comedian from all of our Carnival Cruises has to be Kim Harrison! She is very funny and can actually sing as well. I had seen her several years ago in SC at a comedy club and couldn't believe it when we cruised and she was one of the comedians! If any of you get a chance to see her R rated show, don't miss it!

She is actually coming close to where we live next weekend and we plan on going to see her before she heads back to the Carnival Fleet!

Here is her website!

We enjoyed her on the Conquest last October. She was great.

My favorite to-date has been Dean Gaines. I've seen a few others who, like another poster said, did the SAME EXACT ROUTINE they did 5 years before - which I also saw last year. While it did give me a few laughs the first time they quickly dwindled.:cool:

Carnival needs to require new material for their entertainment - at least yearly.:rolleyes: I know thinking of new stuff isn't easy but this is what they get paid for.

If Dean is on your ship go see him - I spoke with him during my last cruise and he doesn't really have a routine - he has a wide variety of material and let's the routine move with the crowd.:D

Here is her website!

I LOVE Kim Harrison! Michael Macy is hilarious as well. Both manage to do R-rated shows by using adult material, not just throwing in the f-word every other word. JR McCullom is very funny too. The one comedial I remember being really bad is Jim Brick. However, I saw somebody else in this thread posted he/she liked Jim Brick. Like food, comedy is going to be subjective.

Archived