Need to buy champagne in Seattle

cruznon

We are flying into Seattle later this month. We have a private shuttle meeting us and taking us to Pier 91. Do any of you from Seattle have any suggestions where we might stop along the way to pick up wine/ champagne? Thanks so much.

If you're looking for a grocery store there's a Safeway pretty close to the airport. Tell your driver to go east on 170th (from International Blvd) and then north on Military. The address is 4011 S 164th, Sea Tac, WA. There's another grocery store called Tukwila Trading, it's on International Blvd, a few miles north of the airport. It used to be a great upscale grocery store but then got sold and I don't know what kind of selection they have now.

Happy Cruising!!

Paula

Hi,

Seattle Cellars, 2505 2nd Ave # 102, Seattle, WA

Open 11 - 7, Monday through Saturday

seattlecellars.com

Or a state run liquor store at 1201 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA‎

Or you can have them stop at any Safeway, QFC grocery store.

The shuttle company may charge extra. I have put wine and champagne bottles in my luggage and never had them break.

Have fun, Bigbenboys

there is, or at least it was there a year ago, an excellent wine store near the Pike Place Market. It was about a block north of the market and I think it was on Pike Street. Great selection of bubbles and reasonable prices.:D

We are flying into Seattle later this month. We have a private shuttle meeting us and taking us to Pier 91. Do any of you from Seattle have any suggestions where we might stop along the way to pick up wine/ champagne? Thanks so much.

Pier 91 is closer to the Space Needle than Terminal 30 was... just the opposite direction.

There are plenty of grocery stores, both more typical (Safeway) and a little higher end (QFC and Metropolitan Market) off of Mercer in Queen Anne.

You won't go far out of your way re: distance, but keep in mind what the taxi's rate is for waiting when you go in. Might want to have a game plan in mind before you go inside.

Archived