Bed Configuration on Princess

weedhopper

I finally received my room assignment for our Alaskan cruise in two weeks. It indicates we will have two twin beds. However, I have updated "My Princess" as one Queen bed. How do I get this corrected?? I know they can place them together, but I thought it would be easier if they had it correct when we arrived. Thanks!

I finally received my room assignment for our Alaskan cruise in two weeks. It indicates we will have two twin beds. However, I have updated "My Princess" as one Queen bed. How do I get this corrected?? I know they can place them together, but I thought it would be easier if they had it correct when we arrived. Thanks!

No worries... if it's not in the correct configuration, tell your steward and the next time you enter your room, they'll be moved. No problem!

Just contact your travel agent (or Princess if you booked with them) and ask that the bed configuration be changed.

When someone books a GTY, it initially has no bed configuration selected. Once a cabin is assigned, the default is twin.

And as the previous poster said, if it is not correct when you board, just ask your steward to change it and it will be done before bedtime.

Sometimes I think the room Stewart just leaves the bed the way they were on the last sailing.:eek:

That's precisely what they do, unless the room is booked with two different surnames. Or two women, or two men. I asked about it a few years ago and that's what my steward told me.

i used to let this bother me.....i don't anymore.....when i arrive, if the beds are not the way i like it i contact our s t e w a r d and by the time we come back from exploring the ship or the muster drill......the beds are perfect!

l:dl..... this was supposed to be LOL.

That's precisely what they do, unless the room is booked with two different surnames. Or two women, or two men. I asked about it a few years ago and that's what my steward told me.

Yea, I was worried about this on the CB in May and when we boarded

it was a queen configuration so I assume they just leave it unless you tell

them when u board.......

Archived