C&A into Celebrity Captian's club

Quick question, we are looking into a cruise on Celebrity for next summer - on the C&A benefits page it says you get matching status on Celebrity. How does this work? Do you need a separate membership number for this? Do you just call them?

TIA

Quick question, we are looking into a cruise on Celebrity for next summer - on the C&A benefits page it says you get matching status on Celebrity. Do you need a separate membership number for this? Do you just call them?

TIA

Yes, for both questions.

Mike

It's the same people at RC Crown & Anchor Society that handles X Capt's Club so you just give them your C&A # and they use that info to set your Capt's Club membership up. Only took me a minute or so to do so and get Elite status for our X Century TA cruise last December.

Quick question, we are looking into a cruise on Celebrity for next summer - on the C&A benefits page it says you get matching status on Celebrity. How does this work? Do you need a separate membership number for this? Do you just call them?

TIA

I just emailed the Captains club two weeks and they emailed me our numbers and confirmed our status match.

jj......

• 5 weeks later...
No. no balcony discounts on Celebrity.

There is a perk however. You get a free upgrade inside to inside or outside to outside. Basically you get the next class of Inside or Outside cabin available for the lower price, based on availability. Not the best perk IMHO since I usually always book a Balcony or Concierge Class. But never the less, it is available.

Oh, and yes, I've already obtained my 'crossover' C & A number as soon as I obtained Select on Captain's Club. I have yet to sail RCCL yet though. I think I might have to check out the Oasis though...it looks intriguing.

Pat

I was told I could not get a CC # until I had a Celebrity Cruise booked..

I emailed Captain's Club upon obtaining Select and had my new C & A number in a few days via email. I then used it on RCCL website and it showed me as platinum. As I said before, I had no cruise booked and have yet to cruise RCCL. I just wanted the Platinum status in case I book a balcony or suite to get the discount.

I emailed Captain's Club upon obtaining Select and had my new C & A number in a few days via email. I then used it on RCCL website and it showed me as platinum. As I said before, I had no cruise booked and have yet to cruise RCCL. I just wanted the Platinum status in case I book a balcony or suite to get the discount.

I am Diamond on RCCL...but was interested in booking Celebrity..when I emailed Celebrity they told me I could not enroll or crossover to the CC "until" I had a cruise booked... I know other's have gotten their numbers from Celebrity before booking but I have tried 2 x now with the same result...

flcruzer03: I too have never sailed Celebrity, but I am Diamond Plus on RCCL. I called the C & A desk, 1-800-526-9723 and explained that I was going to sail Celebrity and asked them if they could issue me a Captain's Club number so I would have Elite status when I sailed. They said no problem, asked me for my C&A number and was immediately enrolled and given a CC# over the phone.

Good luck.

Oops..sorry, I just reread your post and didn't realize that you hadn't booked a cruise with Celebrity yet, I was already booked. Give them a try anyways, it wouldn't hurt.

Archived