Tramps on Enchantment

OMG, this is the best post! OP, you definitely knew how to word this one ;) I have to admit that I thorught this was going to be about something totally different.

I know there are Tramps out there, but no idea that Enchantment was famous for them:D

Any tipping guidelines after tramp usage?

Rich

tipping guideline? hmm, I suppose it would depend on the condition of the tramp. If the tramp was worn out and old with loose springs and a bit leathery, probably not much of a tip.

On the other hand if the tramp is younger and everything is nice and tight with good bounce....definitely a better tip.

tipping guideline? hmm, I suppose it would depend on the condition of the tramp. If the tramp was worn out and old with loose springs and a bit leathery, probably not much of a tip.

On the other hand if the tramp is younger and everything is nice and tight with good bounce....definitely a better tip.

Very Good Answer, I like it

Do you bring your own tramp? Or does Royal Caribbean provide the necessary tramps? What;s the proper attire?

Royal only provides tramps for suite passengers.....that's why they need their own reserved lounge chairs by the pool, because they are soooooooo worn out they can't walk too far!:D

For those not in suites, smuggling a tramp in your checked bags is the preferred method, but don't use the same suitcase as the smuggled booze, or you will have your hands full when you unpack!!:eek:

Royal only provides tramps for suite passengers.....that's why they need their own reserved lounge chairs by the pool, because they are soooooooo worn out they can't walk too far!:D

For those not in suites, smuggling a tramp in your checked bags is the preferred method, but don't use the same suitcase as the smuggled booze, or you will have your hands full when you unpack!!:eek:

Aha, tramp runners.......perfect for smuggling your own tramp onboard.....

I have a JR suite coming up on the Majesty, will JR suites have them or the just the larger suites?

Saddly, JR suites do not have their own tramps, only the larger suites. Probably a good thing because I'm sure the smaller suites would have a "mini me tramp".

I'm looking forward to bouncing up and down on the tramps on Enchantment. My wife said she would watch me having fun on a tramp, but I want her to join in. Any advice on convincing my wife to loosen up?

It's not nice to step on people just because they are down and out.;) Your wife sounds like a nice person.

Kathy

You will have more luck with your wife if she does not know the tramp personally.

If its a tramp she works with or her younger sister its a lot tougher to convince them.

Well said.

I personally love to watch at least to tramps on a tramp.

Archived