Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Sushi prices have doubled. I would like to see the portion sizes, if anyone happens to eat there. Also, post pictures of the food in Cagneys, et al, if you are eating there as well. I'm curious how they can sustain an extra fee of $25 for a main course. I personally wouldn't pay for that, but maybe others are just buying the UDP? Anyway, pics if you can, please. Thanks!

Thanks Lou for picking up!

Getting an overview with the Instagram app with the speed everyone is uploading is quite hard hehe!

Wow, thank you soooo much for posting to instagram...this is what everyone has been waiting for

Been on the ropes course which is a lot better than the Getaway. The zip over the edge of the ship is fantastic.

And the plank wobbles.

Our son is really excited as he is the first person ever enrolled in the Escape kids club.

Is there two planks or only one??

Anyone see in the freestyle daily that they reference Guppies for six months to under 2. I was pretty sure it included kids who were two. Are two year olds going to be orphaned in the kids programs?

I'm pretty sure that's just bad wording. The headline says under 2 years but the wording says 6 months to 2 years.

The Pincho Tapas menu... If choosing this as an SDP choice, there is $7 up charge plus one day of your plan. You'd be spending about $28 pp. That would be a lot of food choices to break even! Don't think I'll do this one as an SDP, just pay as I go.

Having my first beer at the District Brewhouse. I've just uploaded full menus to Instagram.

There are a few beers which won't be available until Miami. About 4 of them.

You're amazing, Keith. Thanks so much. Look forward to meeting you next week. Save some beer for me. ;)

I'm pretty sure that's just bad wording. The headline says under 2 years but the wording says 6 months to 2 years.

You are doing an awesome job on Instagram! Big thanks to you and Freestyle Novice.

If you can post more info sheets on kids (Guppies) that would be helpful. A lot of us tot parents haven't gotten any solid info yet. Enjoy, have a beer on me!