Royal cabin/balcony photo's

rtlk

If anyone has a series of cabin and the related balcony photo's, please help all of us understand what these cabins and balcony's really look like from the inside.

It is soo hard to really appreciate what everyone is talking about without seeing what they are upset or happy about.

Please you lucky travelers post those photo's and let all of us experience, "seeing is believing"..:o

Thanks!

I've looked thru all the threads and they really don't show the cabin interiors or the balcony's.

Thought it would be helpful to all of us thinking about what to book in the future...

At some point in the near future those pictures will show up here. We are all anxious to see them but remember that on most cruises there is only about 5% of CC members sailing and not all of them have the opportunity to post while on the ship. I would even go as far as to say that maybe only 5-10 people are able to do that.

I don't expect to see many of those pictures until passengers get home and then start posting, Just my take on it.

Theo

Have not seen any photo postings of the cabins themselves and the balcony's, we need to see each class of cabin on the inside and the related balcony's..

Thanks...

Have not seen any photo postings of the cabins themselves and the balcony's, we need to see each class of cabin on the inside and the related balcony's..

Thanks...

I don't understand what you're asking. There have been numerous photos posted of the interior of each kind of cabin. In addition, most of the balconies are identical: seen one, seen 'em all. Have you even looked at the "Everything Royal" thread?

I don't understand what you're asking. There have been numerous photos posted of the interior of each kind of cabin. In addition, most of the balconies are identical: seen one, seen 'em all. Have you even looked at the "Everything Royal" thread?

I may be wrong but what I think the OP is asking (and certainly what I would like to see) is the actual view from the particular cabins. Especially any of those that are marked 'partial obstruction' OR 'obstructed'.

If anyone has a series of cabin and the related balcony photo's, please help all of us understand what these cabins and balcony's really look like from the inside.

It is soo hard to really appreciate what everyone is talking about without seeing what they are upset or happy about.

Please you lucky travelers post those photo's and let all of us experience, "seeing is believing"..:o

Thanks!

I can send you a video of the mini suite and balcony.

Hugh

I can send you a video of the mini suite and balcony.

Hugh

Hello Hugh,

I would love to get that video. Specifically I am looking for photos of D729 aft Deluxe Balcony cabin. Where were you located?

my email addy is:

ka4293 at gmail dot com

Thank you.

Really:eek:! With some 5500+posts on the Everything Royal thread, I for one would love to have the time to read everyone to find the photo's, but for most of us that is simply unrealistic, I have looked and it would take hours to find.. Perhaps you could look them up for all of us and post the page and thread number for easy reference.

Simply put, I would hope that the CC folks who are lucky first time travelers on the New Royal will take a minute or two to shot photos of the cabin they are in and the balcony (if they have one) and reply to this post with those photo's..

Edited by rtlk

Really:eek:! With some 5500+posts on the Everything Royal thread, I for one would love to have the time to read everyone to find the photo's, but for most of us that is simply unrealistic, I have looked and it would take hours to find.. Perhaps you could look them up for all of us and post the page and thread number for easy reference.

Simply put, I would hope that the CC folks who are lucky first time travelers on the New Royal will take a minute or two to shot photos of the cabin they are in and the balcony (if they have one) and reply to this post with those photo's..

While you are waiting on more pictures from those currently aboard, or from future cruisers, here are links to several albums and one review (from those who have already been on or sailed Royal Princess) that have been posted showing lots of interior and exterior pictures of Royal Princess as well as most all of the different accommodation types:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1861742

http://maritimematters.com/2013/06/totally-random-royal-pre-decking-the-royal-princess/

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1863827

:D

Edited by dmwnc1959

file_zps6d8c1b26.jpg

file_zps2f0f00e5.jpg

file_zps5f68f01a.jpg

can you tell me what cabin this is? What category? Thanks for posting.

Wonder why all the chairs/bleacher on the dock? From what I have read, there was not a celebration for maiden voyage. Someone posted they did not receive any souvenir of the actual maiden - just for the season (and for purchase too) Bottom line drives everything!!!

Wonder why all the chairs/bleacher on the dock? From what I have read, there was not a celebration for maiden voyage. Someone posted they did not receive any souvenir of the actual maiden - just for the season (and for purchase too) Bottom line drives everything!!!

That would be a standard balcony cabin.

The bleachers were set up of the Christening of the ship by the Duchess Kate.

As Benny said, there was a wee bit of a thing called the 'Naming Ceremony' in which the Duchess of Cambridge was the Guest of Honor and officially named the ship, then cut the ribbon that released the huge bottle of champagne smashing it against the hull.

http://www.royalprincesspresspictures.co.uk/?Action=_VC&id=129282002&ppp=0&ppwd=royalprincessnaming

:D

Edited by dmwnc1959

Oh wow... that's just so odd to see a lifeboat RIGHT against the balcony glass like that. I think I would prefer to not have that category of balcony. :(

I would take any category of balcony at this point. Even one under SeaWalk! :D

Caribe 121

file_zps53c823e3.jpg