Photo Package

picture

We did purchase it on our recent infinity cruise & it turned out to be a good deal for us. 199 photos took as many as we wanted.

I did have to request image photo services to put them on a CD for me as I did have difficulty uploading on my computer but Hilda Lopez @ image photo services provided excellent customer service & got my CD to me quickly .

Very pleased with the ease of the process & fun on the ship taking photos & keeping them throughout the cruise (two week cruise)

We did purchase it on our recent infinity cruise & it turned out to be a good deal for us. 199 photos took as many as we wanted.

I did have to request image photo services to put them on a CD for me as I did have difficulty uploading on my computer but Hilda Lopez @ image photo services provided excellent customer service & got my CD to me quickly .

Very pleased with the ease of the process & fun on the ship taking photos & keeping them throughout the cruise (two week cruise)

So don't keep us in suspense, what was the cost??

Thanks...

We LOVED the photo package! Regularly $224.00 on a 5 night for both pictures and CD but if purchased on first night it was $199 plus a coupon from the sheet given to Captains Club members made it $179 for too many pictures to count ( we gave away several as well) I would HIGHLY recommend this package!

What are the pictures that come in the package? I know formal night, but with 200+ pictures I'm guessing there are also pictures of the scenery passed too?

Any photo that a ship photographer was taking.

on pool deck, getting off ship @ ports, every night there were photos being taken at different locations on the ship and if you have the package you can take as many photos as you feel like posing for .

embarkation photo included so if there is a photo op on the ship you can pose have the picture added to your package as many photos as you can pose for.

What are the pictures that come in the package? I know formal night, but with 200+ pictures I'm guessing there are also pictures of the scenery passed too?

There will be someone from the photography dept roaming the ship with a camera almost 24/7. During sailaway, on an off the ship at the gang plank:D in the show lounges, the MDR, and the always set up back drop shots. You see camera, you get picture taken, you take home many many fond memories without the need to pick which ones to pay $20++ a sheet for.

2 years ago we had our Christmas cards made on the ship from one of the pics they took.

Edited by wallie5446

Thanks for the info! If you're going with several extended family members, can you all pay for one package and get all the photos? Even if different people are in each picture?

Make sure all the booking numbers are listed so they will be linked together. There has to be at least one person from the booking cabin in the picture.

So if the brother and SIL wanted a seperate pic of them, nope, you aint gonna get it in your stack. But if they want one with you, den evertin be cool!:D

Can someone tell me the onboard and precruise price for a week and what packages are offered?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Thanks but my cruise is too far away to see yet.

You can expect to pay around $225.00 us for a package on a 7 day sailing.

can one use their OBC for the photo package? thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes if you purchase it on the ship. Not if you buy it in advance from the site posted above.

Mike

Edited by mandream

Does anyone have the current price if purchased on board the ship for a 7 night cruise? Is there a coupon on the Select page? We don't usually purchase the photos, but we'll have the kids, grandparent, and aunt with us this time.

Are all the pictures 8 x 10s? thanks

There are many different sizes, and being able to have as many in a pic is perfect for large families.

We handed out a lot to friends, and still have over 300 sheets to go thru and share.

image.jpg.511c725d4b486b4c3fa53b00fe7494bd.jpg

I also dealt with Hilda for a couple of cruises on mycruisephoto.com and yes, she was a pleasure to deal with. Love the photo package!

There are many different sizes, and being able to have as many in a pic is perfect for large families.

We handed out a lot to friends, and still have over 300 sheets to go thru and share.

The cost can vary depending upon the cruise line and length of cruise. Packages for CD and hard copies around $249 pre cruise- they will offer a discount if two families traveling together each want the package and shared photos, but if you purchase on board, can cost more. We actually paid the same rate for a one week and a two week Celebrity cruise-

Love the CD as we make photo books when we come home of the best pictures.

I'LL have to make sure I book before the trip then. I have twins and they will be nearly 3 on this trip so the more picture I get the better. I have so mAny photos where you can see one but not the other looking that these type of packages work great for us. This way I can get the photos where each of them look good and the ok shoots.