Flight Changed - Seattle

crusincouple8

We booked our airfare way in advance through Delta and are sailing NCL 9/18/16 thru 9/25/26. I booked air leaving Seattle on 9/25 at 2:45 pm and today I received notice that they changed my return flight to 11:45am on the 25th. With us embarking at 8am on the 25th is the 11:45 time doable from pier 66 to the airport? I was wondering if I should change the return time or if 11:45 is doable. Any help would be appreciated.

You'll be fine.

Pier 66 is right downtown and only 30 minutes from SeaTac, but give it an hour in case. You should arrive 2 hrs prior to your flight so backing into that you should leave the pier by 9/9:30.

Pier 66 is within the Fixed Fare zone so a cab to SeaTac will be $40

If there are only 2 of you, Seattle Express is a bit cheaper $15 pp.

Edited by mapleleaves

• 2 weeks later...

SeattleExpress is a shared shuttle. I am not sure about their run from Pier 66 to SeaTac, but there can be stops at other places before heading to the airport.

I always use http://www.flatrateforhire.com when I am in Seattle. From Pier 66 to SeaTac, the fare is a flat rate of $29 plus tip. In the past, when I call them, they are there in just a few minutes. The driver will call you to tell you where he is and his cab number so you can find him. So not only are they less expensive, but give very good service.